The Chainsmokers - Everybody Hates Me

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Omfg. From the first line, trash. 

I just wanna drink tequila with my friends!! Wahh!! He sounds like a bratty teenager :laughga:

Creyk
7 hours ago, GeeYewWhai said:

haroon should WP you just for blaspheming 

...?

Why?

All I did was state facts.

ufyo2o9.gif

StrawberryBlond

This is the first time that a Chainsmokers song has brought a tear to my eye. This kind of self-reflection is rare for people who admitted that they came into the music game for the girls. Some of this genuinely sounds like turmoil that a lot of young people go through and what celebrities go through when they get so famous that they start having a downfall. I'm not saying it's an amazing work of art or anything, but it's great to hear them sing about something meaningful lately. I'd rather they sang about this than make songs about a generic experience of love that we've all heard before.

is he still trying to sing himself? like, really? :ladyhaha:

also are they still using those same three chords that they use in litterally every one of their choruses?

Haroon

I'm surprised that I'm not into this, like I've consistently liked their singles for quite a while so I came here expecting to have another song to enjoy listening to on my iPod :sweat: I think it's the vocals, like they're not working for me and then the rest doesn't really go anywhere :huh: Oh well, there will be more singles :shrug:

Archived