Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whatever happened to Matthew "Dada" Williams?

Inferno

Featured Posts

Ziggy

She definitely thinks about him. She mentioned him in 5F2 when she was talking about the trade-offs and heartbreak in her life. The first was him, then Luc, then Taylor. I doubt she thinks a ton about him but I’m sure contemplatively at the very least.

Inferno
33 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

She definitely thinks about him. She mentioned him in 5F2 when she was talking about the trade-offs and heartbreak in her life. The first was him, then Luc, then Taylor. I doubt she thinks a ton about him but I’m sure contemplatively at the very least.

I wonder what went down between them. Kanye still supports him to an extent wearing his new line, yet he doesnt support Gaga. And Gaga doesnt really support Kanye much either. But him and MW have worked together on DONDA, Kanyes creative company (not anymore though I dont think). I wonder if Kanye not supporting Gaga has something to do with what went down between MW and Gaga. Or if Gaga dropping him after the Taylor Swift incident just left him embittered.

AshIey
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

I wonder what went down between them. Kanye still supports him to an extent wearing his new line, yet he doesnt support Gaga. And Gaga doesnt really support Kanye much either. But him and MW have worked together on DONDA, Kanyes creative company (not anymore though I dont think). I wonder if Kanye not supporting Gaga has something to do with what went down between MW and Gaga. Or if Gaga dropping him after the Taylor Swift incident just left him embittered.

Dada disappeared right after Gaga got back with her ex Luc. I think that may have been a reason like he didn’t want her working with him. :S

Ziggy
12 hours ago, Inferno said:

Well, from what I remember, Gaga was something of the other woman to MW and so that immediately put stress on their relationship. However, them breaking up I think made it very hard to continue work professionally because work with Gaga is a full-time commitment especially when he was around. I could see it being very emotionally taxing to have to continue being around someone in those circumstances.

Kanye still works with him because Kanye, putting aside any feelings anyone has about him, has impeccable taste and knows a good artist when he sees them. I think he doesn’t really support Gaga much anymore just because the business deal went south. I doubt it’s anythjng personal, but that couldn’t have been an easy meeting to have lol

Archived