Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

(Song of the Year) Louisa Johnson ft. 2 Chainz - YES

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

Louisa Johnson (LOUISA) has released her new single, YES ft. 2 Chainz. 

Prepare yourselves, it's Xtina Dirrty meets Britney's Blackout - this could be one of the songs of the year. 

Thoughts? 

Louisa Johnson from X Factor UK, now going by just Louisa, has dropped her new single Yes. 

I know she’s a flop or whatever but this song gives me Dirty by the one and only Legend X so issa bop imo

BeIIadonna

They say Camila will save pop, but they don't remember Louisa hasn't properly debuted either :kara: 

OT: This is a total BOP! I'm in love already!

2 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

what's this

She was on the X factor a few years ago 

Shes got a good voice but her first few singles have been a bit rubbish, this is better though 

moonsago

I am OBSESSED with thissss and please don’t call her a flop, yes her other songs didn’t receive massive success but she’s still very young and has enough time to properly debut, I mean she must stick, she’s tooooooo talented to just fade away please dear God. 

TheJoanneJoker
11 minutes ago, Karl said:

She was on the X factor a few years ago 

Shes got a good voice but her first few singles have been a bit rubbish, this is better though 

oh thanks, never heard of her before

idk what to say about the song, I have mixed feelings about it but overall it's nice and she has a pretty darn neat voice

StrawberryBlond

I'm really impressed with it, but honestly, I can't see it doing much. I think radio just won't take her seriously after all her previous efforts failed. That decent hit she did with Clean Bandit is basically forgotten now and they still haven't put out an album so I doubt it's going to feature. It's a shame because she's got a great voice and the work she has put out hasn't been half bad. I liked So Good, Best Behaviour was ok, I liked the Tears song with Clean Bandit, and I think this one is the best yet. Better than some XF alumnai have produced. But she's basically forgotten about now. There would be no point putting out an album now. You can't market an act who won XF three seasons ago and hasn't had any major hits since. It's sad to say but she may end up like Melanie Amaro, who won the first season of XF US - she never released an album as her singles all flopped. I reckon she should sue for breach of contract as part of the prize is that you will get an album released, no matter how bad it is, even if it's just an album of covers (that's been done twice before) or even if you haven't made any hits. Louisa looks like she's going to be the first casualty of the same thing on the UK version. Simon will be focused on making the current winners, Rak-Su, the next big thing as they actually have potential to be hitmakers. If this doesn't hit, Louisa will not be further from his thoughts.

TimisaMonster

If Gaga put out a song like this as a lead single for LG6... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived