💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn says his new album is finished

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Zayn Malik has told fans that his new album is finished in a rather subtle comment on Instagram. 

Posting a selfie with the caption: 'When life throws you lemons, catch em so they don't hit you in the f**king face!" a cheeky fan responded: "OR WHEN LIFE THROWS YOU LEMONS MAKE AN ALBUM BOO."

The pop star responded: "Albums [sic] been done. Just working on my videos ladies calm it, calm it."

Last year Malik released the first single from the album, "Dusk Til Dawn" ft Sia and complete with an action-packed music video. It sounds as though Malik intends to release at least two more singles with videos before releasing the follow-up to his chart-topping record Mind of Mine. 

The CEO of Malik's label RCA, Peter Edge, praised the new material and said it had "a more optimistic tone" to it. 

Malik and his former girlfriend Gigi Hadid recently confirmed they had broken up after more than two years together.

Source: The Independent

Bambino

On the other hand, Paulina Rubio's new album, which she's been working on for almost five years now, is nowhere to be found.

IC1PZEN.gif

Bambino
Just now, Edonis said:

Hope it’s better than his debut :crossed: I’m rooting for him

And what exactly is wrong with his debut album?

IC1PZEN.gif

NewUsername

Although I think he's for real for now, he's been saying this for a while now and I've been waiting for a while now 😅

Teal Ambition
11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Hope it’s better than his debut :crossed: I’m rooting for him

I loved his debut album :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Edonis
21 minutes ago, Bambino said:

And what exactly is wrong with his debut album?

IC1PZEN.gif

90% was filler for me sis :giveup: I need an album full of BANGERZ from him because I know he has it in him :giveup:

12 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I loved his debut album :giveup: 

There were a few tracks that I loved. It's You/Befour/She/TIO :giveup: But I need something more from him sonically, so I hope this album is a step-up

TropicOfCANCER

his first album, while extremely long, had a solid 14 amazing songs on it. Had there been some editing/refining, it would've been a pop masterpiece.

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

90% was filler for me sis :giveup: I need an album full of BANGERZ from him because I know he has it in him :giveup:

There were a few tracks that I loved. It's You/Befour/She/TIO :giveup: But I need something more from him sonically, so I hope this album is a step-up

There are a few that I dislike that are definitely fillers like Truth, Borderz, Blue and Bright.

But there's so many good bops like the ones you included and Drunk, Fool For You, Like I Would and She Don't Love Me :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

There are a few that I dislike that are definitely fillers like Truth, Borderz, Blue and Bright.

But there's so many good bops like the ones you included and Drunk, Fool For You, Like I Would and She Don't Love Me :lolly:

Whew I forgot about Like I Would :diane: A bop sis

Bambino
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Bambino Please add the source otherwise this thread will need to be moved/locked and warned :omg:

I copied the link but then I copied the text again because the quote codes wasn't working good and the link was gone. But I got from the Independent and it's on Zayn's Instagram page.

Haroon
9 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I copied the link but then I copied the text again because the quote codes wasn't working good and the link was gone. But I got from the Independent and it's on Zayn's Instagram page.

Could you please post a link to either of them somewhere in the OP please :sweat: 

Archived