Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kirstie Alley Tweets Odd Goodbye to Stephen Hawking

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This is just weird to me. Is she mocking him?

its important to note that Kirstie is a Scientologist and has a strict belief in the world beyond. Stephen Hawkings theories totally contradicted her beliefs. 

“Thanks for your input” :laughga:

Source: https://www.wonderwall.com/celebrity/kirstie-alleys-bizarre-stephen-hawking-tribute-has-twitter-scratching-its-head-plus-more-news-3013212.gallery?photoId=1020078

Fiona Apple

I dont believe she is being ironic.I believe that she simply respects his work&opinions despite not agreeing with him.

That J

I don't see anything wrong with it personally.  It's like "you had a good ride, thanks for your words".  Works for me. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

thierryrreiht

a strict scientologist payed "tribute" to a pure scientist and physicist... 

but the "Leader of the Free World" (:laughga:) didn't, cuz he was too busy showing off his new flying toys

DelusionalGaga

I think it's her usage of dots... it makes everything look shadier... 

Robo Ga
13 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

“Thanks for your input” :laughga:

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT :toofunny:  IM DONE

🤖⚡️

LadyLuca

I think that this is ignorant. Dying is part of life. She prob did not like him but wanted to show atleast some respect eventhough they have diffrent opinions. Maybe even a feud. 

I dont think its meant to be hateful. I think its saying goodbye a rival  -thing. (and she wanted to be cool?)

She does not have to treat him like a god just because hes dead. The thing I think about is how unnesessary it is to post it online. Just do that in your head. Its kinda disrespectful for his family. Promote yourself though someones dead, but like I said she prob meant it in a good way. (atleast I hope so)

Just think it in ur head next time gurl. unprofessional

Supersonic

Hm. Seems like a very dismissive thing to say like... "You were completely in the wrong, but thanks for trying I guess."

Doesn't she also believe in conspiracy theories? And is a flat-earther?

weed

Lmao girl “thanks for your input”

I feel like maybe it’s just too casual lol like eh I guess I’ll tweet about him 

River

It's Kristie Alley, I mean, she ate a tobacco for a few days because she tried the tobacco diet :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Inferno

Shes a scientologist. She believes in L Ron Hubbard who she considers a true scholar of the universe and such. Im sure she does not appreciate Hawking and believes him to be an overglorified lesser to Hubbard.

Archived