💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna drags Snapchat

TheRoof

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, pophatesflops said:

tbh it was an ad so snapchat didn't create it, you can argue they're messy for accepting it i guess but i don't really see it as their fault

as for rihanna she's already made a joke of the situation by getting back with chris sooo

Dafuq?

Snapchat's apology even went as far as they have a review process and guidelines..not their fault? Spare me.

On top of that these advertisers pay Snapchat so ofc they'd approve that ****. It's primarily the advertiser to blame for creating the ad, true. But Snapchat messed up big time if their "review process" let an ad like that get through :excuseu:. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
54 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I don't understand why people are blaming Snapchat. This is an ad, run by a company. We need to find the company and chastise them not Snapchat. Snapchat is a platform. The best thing to do is report it and hope they review and take action. For now, Rihanna's statements are true regarding the implications of such a graphic but she's placing blame on the wrong people and that's looking bad on her part. 

18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Snapchat is at fault also as host, for letting such ads passed. They could have easily avoid this by careful filtering. And Snapchat have put out their statement regarding this and have blocked the ad. But the damage is done.

I agree with both of you :ohno: I think whoever made the ad is at most fault because creation is the worst part, and then attempted distribution. But then Snapchat’s hands aren’t clean because they allowed their platform to showcase such an ad, and they’re a big company so that makes it even worse because then more people see it and are affected :/ 

TheRoof
4 hours ago, pophatesflops said:

tbh it was an ad so snapchat didn't create it, you can argue they're messy for accepting it i guess but i don't really see it as their fault

as for rihanna she's already made a joke of the situation by getting back with chris sooo

?page=512%26tab=comments&xtz=-60

TheRoof
5 hours ago, Thomas P said:

:triggered:. Ignore her she’s new here. 

a true Ignore her she drinks.gif expedition :triggered:

pophatesflops
On 3/16/2018 at 4:06 AM, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I'm breathing so hard and try to calm myself so I don't get a WP because of you and the other users liking your post.

keep breathing or don't, either way my post got more likes than urs sweaty

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, pophatesflops said:

and since when do likes justify the wrong things you say? I have over 12K likes, yet this doesn't make me better than you. So go off whatever floats your boat.

lamaisongaga.com

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, pophatesflops said:

oh and just a little heads up fro you: my answer to you got the same amount of likes as you. try next time again :) 

lamaisongaga.com

Antichrist
On 3/15/2018 at 7:12 PM, ZacharyMark said:

This brings me back to the H&M shitstorm that went down a couple months ago. Obviously this is bad on Snapchat's image, but I think we need to be more focused on calling out individuals who made this happen and teach them a lesson. Snapchat has thousands of employees. And this ad does not reflect all of them. There a good people working there. We need action but people should redirect their anger.

that's too much work, people here aren't that smart, sadly :madge:

Korok

"this isn't about my personal feelings, cause I don't have much of them..."

me wtf

imwoahvicky

I don't know why y'all are praising other social media sites when Instagram allows animal abuse through their guidelines and Facebook doesn't shut down livestreams of puppies being burned alive :awkney: they're all a mess at this point 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Archived