I don’t know what dbd is 

Dead By Daylight :lolly:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Dead By Daylight :lolly:

Oh. I havent played it, I just know Michael Myers is a playable character. 

corvus albus
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

I don’t know what dbd is 

Dead by Daylight is a Horrorgame with 5 player. 4 Survivors and one Killer. Michael is obviously a killer and one of the strongest at that

Victor Oo
5 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Yesterday i started a thread of the best 25 Gaga songs and many people complained that Million Reasons and Perfect Ilusion weren't there so i figured i should tell you :D

Million Reasons:

A soft ballad is not wrong in any sense. I don't even hate or dislike the song it's just ... the live performances and the Andrelli Remix are both better than the album version :laughga:. The songs lacks any real power, something the live performances and the remix have. Especially in the last third of the performances Gaga sings with all her strenght to give the song the rawest emotion that exist on this earth and the album version just sounds boring compared to it. It's like Gaga knows that the album version could've been better but she want's this to be a rare experience so she made lackluster album version of a song which could've been much better if she wanted to.

Perfect Illusion:

This songs, musicly speaking, is a ****ing mess. I'm usually ok with this kind of songs. Poker Face, which is arguably even messier, is one of my favority songs of Gaga. So why is Perfect Illusion not as high as Poker Face?. First: Poker Face has better lyrics. Second: Perfect Illusion doesn't take a ****ing break to relax for even a little while it sounds your always on cocaine or throwing a massive tantrum hence Million Reasons is a better song because there Gaga realises that you shouldn't be angry but passiv aggressively guilt tripping this asshole. Third: Perfect Illusion failed because of the high expactations a Gaga single has and so the song is even lower on my list than it deserves.

Be nice and gentle down there :selena:

Hey :) Haha I really disagree with you I think the first time I listened to million reasons I was like WOOW SHE DID IT, I could really feel how raw and honest it was. Her voice is really amazing and full of emotions but still professionals compared to some performances you're quoting. I would say it's her getting better at singing maybe especially at the end of the verse when she sings higher and do a little twist. I would say million reasons is just perfect haha.

For perfect illusion her voice is just amazing, the synth is just amazing, the instrumental is shaped so well together haha, her technique is sooooooo good, the bridge is HER BEST BRIDGE and that's it hahaha

Love Love love love

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, Victor Oo said:

Hey :) Haha I really disagree with you

Well no problem everybody has their own taste. And i stated my problems with songs i still enjoy

ShayCristoforo

Both have grown on me tremendously. But when I first heard them, they both gave me a million reasons to walk away lol. I think the problem is that a lot of us had expectations. The history of her work could not have prepared us for the differences. And it was initially upsetting because, as a product, it didn't fit. These songs had no place in the pop heavyweights, or the rah rah ah ah ah's.   

I think they grow on you once you remove them from the context of her previous work. In my opinion, they are both fine. Not great, but fine. Although live performances of Million Reasons are magnificent. Especially the Royal Variety one. It's gotta be one of my favourite Gaga performances of all time.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Both have grown on me tremendously. But when I first heard them, they both gave me a million reasons to walk away lol. I think the problem is that a lot of us had expectations. The history of her work could not have prepared us for the differences. And it was initially upsetting because, as a product, it didn't fit. These songs had no place in the pop heavyweights, or the rah rah ah ah ah's.   

I think they grow on you once you remove them from the context of her previous work. In my opinion, they are both fine. Not great, but fine. Although live performances of Million Reasons are magnificent. Especially the Royal Variety one. It's gotta be one of my favourite Gaga performances of all time.

Sooo that's my original post just less pretentious

ShayCristoforo
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Sooo that's my original post just less pretentious

On a fansite for someone who literally wore a silver blow up sea urchin, I think it's okay to have some inflated posts  :ladyhaha:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Defmix100

I agree, MR sounds kind of flat compared to live, especially the verse vocals which aren't as full and sound kind of grating to me. There should have been more of an orchestral production from the bridge onwards with more vocals. I feel the same with ARTPOP, it sounds so empty and soulless compared to when I first heard the swinefest version, I hate the airy studio vocals

And PI should have had a breakdown pre-chorus like BR and Alejandro have before the loud chorus, just to give us a little rest before more shouting, I do love the song though, it just needs some rests before the peaks

LMSince2008
6 hours ago, corvus albus said:

26fvb7.gif

**** off! In my point of view i stated valid criticisms.

If you want me to gush over Gaga songs that most LM underappreciate just ask for my opinion on Telephone and The Cure

Yeah. You are entitled for YOUR CRITICISMS AND OPINION. But nuh bro just save it..

Or if you wanna keep going, Bobby might lose his job and I think you're good at criticizing things. People nowadays are so fond of finding the hole in everything they see instead of appreciating it's existence. Unbelievable. 

#2018radioisours

Sepsami

Million Reasons brought me to tears the first time I heard it

I never listen to it anymore because of the overexposure, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth now :neyde: 

corvus albus
21 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

Yeah. You are entitled for YOUR CRITICISMS AND OPINION. But nuh bro just save it.

So you are basicly saying that my criticisms are valid as long as i don't speak them out?

22 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

Or if you wanna keep going, Bobby might lose his job and I think you're good at criticizing things.

Oh thanks for the (probably unintentional) compliment. And for the sentence before: If i would manage gagas career i would not start with joanne because this era was (mostly) competently managed. I think everybody (me included) would start with ARTPOP. But this is not important for the current discussion.

26 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

People nowadays are so fond of finding the hole in everything they see instead of appreciating it's existence. Unbelievable.

Did you only read the first sentence of the post? In my second sentence i told you that i also like songs many people are not very fond of. I even defended these songs even in an earlier post just search for it (it's on page 4 if your too lazy to search).

If you would've read the title of this thread you would know that these are MY SPECIFIC PROBLEMS with these songs. This doesn't have to affect you and if you would know how a discussion works you would've stated your problems with my arguments and not just said that i'm wrong because you think so. This is called cynicism and it's not very constructive in a discussion. Maybe one day we can have a honest exchange of arguments. I can appreciate a lot of songs you probably hate. So what? This doesn't make me special in any way.

Where's excuse me no when you need it

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ARTnFAME said:

Where's excuse me no when you need it

Do you talk about the horrible song No Excuses by Meghan Trainor or the horrible song No by Meghan Trainor. If you were talking about any of these you officially tortured me more than anybody else today because now i have these horrible excuses for a song in my head again. :duck:

corvus albus

I'm going to sleep now (i live in Germany and it's midnight here). Wait for my responses, if you still want to discuss with me, for about 7 hours :tongue:

Archived