šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Problems with Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

Yesterday i started a thread of the best 25 Gaga songs and many people complained that Million Reasons and Perfect Ilusion weren't there so i figured i should tell you :D

Million Reasons:

A soft ballad is not wrong in any sense. I don't even hate or dislike the song it's just ... the live performances and the Andrelli Remix are both better than the album version :laughga:. The songs lacks any real power, something the live performances and the remix have. Especially in the last third of the performances Gaga sings with all her strenght to give the song the rawest emotion that exist on this earth and the album version just sounds boring compared to it. It's like Gaga knows that the album version could've been better but she want's this to be a rare experience so she made lackluster album version of a song which could've been much better if she wanted to.

Perfect Illusion:

This songs, musicly speaking, is a ****ing mess. I'm usually ok with this kind of songs. Poker Face, which is arguably even messier, is one of my favority songs of Gaga. So why is Perfect Illusion not as high as Poker Face?. First: Poker Face has better lyrics. Second: Perfect Illusion doesn't take a ****ing break to relax for even a little while it sounds your always on cocaine or throwing a massive tantrum hence Million Reasons is a better song because there Gaga realises that you shouldn't be angry but passiv aggressively guilt tripping this asshole. Third: Perfect Illusion failed because of the high expactations a Gaga single has and so the song is even lower on my list than it deserves.

Be nice and gentle down there :selena:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

sIPWu6E.gif

Btw Perfect Illusion deserves love not hate :neyde:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

surejan
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yesterday i started a thread of the best 25 Gaga songs and many people complained that Million Reasons and Perfect Ilusion weren't there so i figured i should tell you :D

Million Reasons:

A soft ballad is not wrong in any sense. I don't even hate or dislike the song it's just ... the live performances and the Andrelli Remix are both better than the album version :laughga:. The songs lacks any real power, something the live performances and the remix have. Especially in the last third of the performances Gaga sings with all her strenght to give the song the rawest emotion that exist on this earth and the album version just sounds boring compared to it. It's like Gaga knows that the album version could've been better but she want's this to be a rare experience so she made lackluster album version of a song which could've been much better if she wanted to.

Perfect Illusion:

This songs, musicly speaking, is a ****ing mess. I'm usually ok with this kind of songs. Poker Face, which is arguably even messier, is one of my favority songs of Gaga. So why is Perfect Illusion not as high as Poker Face?. First: Poker Face has better lyrics. Second: Perfect Illusion doesn't take a ****ing break to relax for even a little while it sounds your always on cocaine or throwing a massive tantrum hence Million Reasons is a better song because there Gaga realises that you shouldn't be angry but passiv aggressively guilt tripping this asshole. Third: Perfect Illusion failed because of the high expactations a Gaga single has and so the song is even lower on my list than it deserves.

Be nice and gentle down there :selena:

Ā 

thats why i love it omG!! thats the mood sis

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

Yes this is why these songs failed for me

Not you calling out my two favorite songs out of JoanneĀ :poot:Ā Perfect Illusion was born to be messy because it wasn't LOVE! She's screaming the sh!t out of it at the top of her lungs because she was mistaken for love or something.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJƖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCƉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Schizophonic

i like the song, its not a song i really love but i like it.

the thing that really really pisses me off is that backing vocal by hillary lindsay, thats way to massive and loud. in the live versions without her the song has much more feeling to it and it feels much more personal when no strange voice comes out of nowhere like a mantra in every sescond line.

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, Jus said:

Not you calling out my two favorite songs out of JoanneĀ :poot:

Not he calling out two of of my favorite songs of gagas careerĀ :poot:

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Not him calling out two of my favorite songs of the decade :poot:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I'm not calling them out i just wanted to explain myself, because many people wondered why they weren't on my list, more in detail

3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Omg yeah, also my thought.Ā :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJƖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCƉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Piece of Me said:

Not him calling out two of my favorite songs of the decade :poot:

Are you kidding me :ladyhaha: i just replied to the other guy to explain myself

Archived