celeb

Kendall Jenner comes out as a cis straight woman

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

There's something about her that seems very spoiled or bratty. She just does not seem like a pleasant person 

ryanripley

ugh so glad we live in a world where people like her are free to be open about their strugg- ...wait

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

weed

I don't think this is really problematic so to speak but her not being a very nice person makes me wanna drag ha for it lmao

whore

After reading the paragraph, the headline should be “Kendall Jenner Struggles to Remember the Word ‘Tomboy’” :laughga:

Evan Peters

the only reason she's saying this is because ya'll uglies on the internet love to say every woman or man who doesn't discuss their sexuality is secretly in the closet. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Contrapoints

oh wow, thank you for telling us about your struggles it must so difficult being you

article-2502535-195B6FF900000578-912_634

HighlandHeart
21 minutes ago, dit said:

Brave? Soldiers are brave. Cancer patients are brave. This girl is so brave pulling out onto the freeway at 90 mph, seems reckless driving runs in the family. She's spoiled, privileged and narcissistic enough to think anyone cares about her orientation. How on earth is she brave for clarifying that she is straight? It's not as if she's going to receive backlash for it. The status of bravery is for the homosexuals in Baghdad getting beheaded for refusing to say they're straight. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Florian
2 minutes ago, HighlandHeart said:

Brave? Soldiers are brave. Cancer patients are brave. This girl is so brave pulling out onto the freeway at 90 mph, seems reckless driving runs in the family. She's spoiled, privileged and narcissistic enough to think anyone cares about her orientation. How on earth is she brave for clarifying that she is straight? It's not as if she's going to receive backlash for it. The status of bravery is for the homosexuals in Baghdad getting beheaded for refusing to say they're straight. 

He was being ironic :laughga: Calm down bro :laughga:

HighlandHeart
1 minute ago, Meowth said:

He was being ironic :laughga: Calm down bro :laughga:

How am I suppose to decipher irony through a forum? You know some people actually use that Dianne Warren emoji with genuine sincerity. Unless you're unaware, irony is all about tone. And since when did you speak for him? The mere title of this thread makes me sick. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Florian
3 minutes ago, HighlandHeart said:

How am I suppose to decipher irony through a forum? You know some people actually use that Dianne Warren emoji with genuine sincerity. Unless you're unaware, irony is all about tone. And since when did you speak for him? The mere title of this thread makes me sick. 

"Comes out as a cis straight female"

The context in itself just scream irony and so is the diane emoji.

Also that's very Alberto-style

Édit : @dit style*

12 minutes ago, HighlandHeart said:

Hey! I was clearly joking. :hug: 

Thanks @Meowth:heart: 

Archived