Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ellen reads Will & Grace for FILTH

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

The Battle of the Gays occurred and Ellen just secured the win for the lesbians! She read him and the show for FILTH. :sharon:

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

I can't believe I just witnessed that casual murder. :whitney:

This [gayman] really thought he could go on Ellen and throw shade at her? He LEARNED that day.  :sharon:

Korok
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

This f*ggot really thought he could go on Ellen and throw shade at her? He LEARNED that day.  :sharon:

oh no sweetie

candiedroses
33 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

This f*ggot really thought he could go on Ellen and throw shade at her? He LEARNED that day.  :sharon:

:laughga::laughga:

Hi Its Nicole
37 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Oh honey what is u doing

Hello Gaga

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, millerkrause said:

:laughga::laughga:

14 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Oh honey what is u doing

Is he not gay?  :awkney:

Blake
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4402365

Hi Its Nicole
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Is he not gay?  :awkney:

F*ggot is used as a slur to gay people. There is a reason why it’s censored.

Hello Gaga

LateToCult
39 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

F*ggot is used as a slur to gay people. There is a reason why it’s censored.

Yes, I know what [gayman] means, I myself am a [gayman] And so? I’ve literally been using the word since I’ve joined. 

Edit: @Hi Its Nicole I’ve gonna ahead and changed the word you have a problem with. While you’re playing the “I’m Offended” game you might want to hop on over to the thread about Miley getting sued by a Jamaican. I believe someone referred to him as a monkey. If that’s not enough you can always cruise the Beyoncé or Rihanna threads. I always find members trashing their hard work and in the same breath praise mediocrity by artists with...lighter is complexions. Oh, and if none of that is enough for you, go on over to the thread about Chris Brown getting his daughter a monkey because someone literally says that he is enough monkey for her and NOBODY said anything.

There are many offensive comments on this site. I don’t think me using the f word in a humorous way is. But since apparently such a big issue, I’ll stop using it.

@Daenerys 

Archived