đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ellen reads Will & Grace for FILTH

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I’m about to witness a member get slapped with a Haroon WP. 

Oh these poor souls

6383ce7b119469e1bbb47e7c2e8ec542.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
50 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Yes, I know what [gayman] means, I myself am a [gayman] And so? I’ve literally been using the word since I’ve joined. 

Edit: @Hi Its Nicole I’ve gonna ahead and changed the word you have a problem with. While you’re playing the “I’m Offended” game you might want to hop on over to the thread about Miley getting sued by a Jamaican. I believe someone referred to him as a monkey. If that’s not enough you can always cruise the Beyoncé or Rihanna threads. I always find members trashing their hard work and in the same breath praise mediocrity by artists with...lighter is complexions. Oh, and if none of that is enough for you, go on over to the thread about Chris Brown getting his daughter a monkey because someone literally says that he is enough monkey for her and NOBODY said anything.

There are many offensive comments on this site. I don’t think me using the f word in a humorous way is. But since apparently such a big issue, I’ll stop using it.

@Daenerys 

I get it was a joke but no matter how you put the word it’s still a staple to how we as gay people were abused and bullied and it will always come off as derogatory. I understand your point about the other threads but just because everyone else does it doesn’t mean we should do it too. Just because no one says anything doesn’t mean mods don’t see it and warn the members. 

Don’t let this dishearten you in any way. We still love you here. Now, come March with me to Westeros. If it’s any consolation... 

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Gays can try all we want...NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can shade and read you for filth like a Lesbian...trust me I know out of experience. I was once a victim of a lesbians sharp tongue :cryga: 

Archived