Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Another My New Song Thread...

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL

We wasn’t supposed to promote our songs here and spam the site but it’s happening and i’m just putting myself in the equal situation.

This is my new song called Oasis and i had the chance to be a finalist in the song contest. I won’t force you to vote for me because art is art, you should use your own opinions and tastes for voting.

I’m just wondering if you like my song :)

Let me know in the comments :kara:

Blond

Work on your voice.Use higher tones more,because it makes song sound better at some parts,but i do not say that you cannot make it all deep and scary.The idea of it was very Lana Del Rey (lyrics part in the beginning) and the music and your voice were so ARTPOP.Looking forward to seeing more from you ;) You sound so creative

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

GAGASEXUAL
51 minutes ago, Blond said:

Work on your voice.Use higher tones more,because it makes song sound better at some parts,but i do not say that you cannot make it all deep and scary.The idea of it was very Lana Del Rey (lyrics part in the beginning) and the music and your voice were so ARTPOP.Looking forward to seeing more from you ;) You sound so creative

First of all thank you :kara: This is not my voice i'm the producer and songwriter of this song. And i'm shooketh because i described my music to my friend yesterday as between Reputation and ARTPOP with some Lana vibes :ladyhaha:

Thanks for commenting :kara:

A Hybrid

To be honest I don’t think I can get used to those kinds of vocals

but the production :giveup:

No family’s safe when I sashay

The production is dope!! The synths remind me of MGMT :giveup: work on your voice tho. doesn’t seem to fit the song. thats my only critique :) 

GAGASEXUAL
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

To be honest I don’t think I can get used to those kinds of vocals

but the production :giveup:

The production & lryics are mine but the vocals are Ekin's. Thank you :kara:

GAGASEXUAL
58 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The production is dope!! The synths remind me of MGMT :giveup: work on your voice tho. doesn’t seem to fit the song. thats my only critique :) 

Vocals aren't mine but i'm happy that you like the production :kara: Thank you

Archived