đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Guys... I think I just did THAT

Hoss

Featured Posts

Over the past couple nights I've been cookin up a pretty grimy, sick beat. When I played it for my Mom she said the chorus sounded like Gaga and I was like bitttchhh :giveup: u might be rightttt

I think I'm gonna call it 'Night Drive' for now. That seems like a very fitting title and something Gaga would do. 

I'm posting this future smash hit single with the hopes that you little hunties can keep it under wraps :grr: I trust you guys so that's why I'm posting it here. 

Chorus starts at 1:00 mark if that's all you're interested in hearing, but the verses highkey go in too. Especially after the chorus when the claps come in. 

Give this hoe a listen and tell me what you think!!! 

It's only a demo so this is obviously not the final version, but I think it has banger potential. 

Blond

It sounds like those old retro games :laughga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

mister max

The beginning is very predictable but other then that I can see this becoming a great song:tony:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

evgenigerm2

What a clickbait title, let me see if it was worth it :lolly:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Abramovic

It’s okay but I would use chords so it’s sounds more harmonic. Add more percussion’s to make it more interesting and work more with reverb/equalizer :) 

Keep going 

hoeslay
8 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

It’s okay but I would use chords so it’s sounds more harmonic. Add more percussion’s to make it more interesting and work more with reverb/equalizer :) 

Keep going 

This! It's good but there's this sense of dissonance that could be fixed. 

Judas Oyster

I like it :D

My mind was singing "I want one more night" after the chorus idk

Enceladus

You should add chords and the high melody is used to much for my taste. It’s getting a bit annoying but if you work on it it can be a good song tho! :) 

1 hour ago, Abramovic said:

Keep going 

15 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

You should add chords and the high melody is used to much for my taste. It’s getting a bit annoying but if you work on it it can be a good song tho! :) 

I feel so stupid for asking but what are chords lmaooo, i have hardly any musical background 

Enceladus
6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I feel so stupid for asking but what are chords lmaooo, i have hardly any musical background 

a group of (typically three or more) notes sounded together, as a basis of harmony. :hug:

15 hours ago, Enceladus said:

a group of (typically three or more) notes sounded together, as a basis of harmony. :hug:

okay thanks! :giveup: i'll def experiment with that 

Archived