Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Guys... I think I just did THAT

Hoss

Featured Posts

Killa

I think i get where you're going.

I would say you need a synthesizer with a big room kind of reverb and a bit cold touch, so a melodious sound but not too melodious, it would emphasize this dark edge but give a bit of a nostalgic feeling, for the chords

And certainly feel like this asks for a very dry (short sound) snare drum, that ends with a shh kinda sound.

And do listen to the song and sing with it to understand what you're missing, ofc you're missing many things. But try to understand what you want to convey

Also put some delay with the synths so that you get a syncopation with another synth or the drums.That way it becomes more complex and creates movement.

Killa

oh and careful i'm pretty sure you're gonna have problems when adding more sounds, mainly cause of that bass drum. You need to check the equalization make sure there's not too many decibels or you'll ruin the song before you start

1 hour ago, Killa said:

I think i get where you're going.

I would say you need a synthesizer with a big room kind of reverb and a bit cold touch, so a melodious sound but not too melodious, it would emphasize this dark edge but give a bit of a nostalgic feeling, for the chords

And certainly feel like this asks for a very dry (short sound) snare drum, that ends with a shh kinda sound.

And do listen to the song and sing with it to understand what you're missing, ofc you're missing many things. But try to understand what you want to convey

Also put some delay with the synths so that you get a syncopation with another synth or the drums.That way it becomes more complex and creates movement.

You just gave me so much helpful advice!!! :giveup: all of those things were things that i knew i needed but haven’t now figured it out yet so thanks so much. you seem to know what you’re doing 

Archived