💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "Gasoline"

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

I think this might be the best electronic song I’ve heard here. I’d just say I agree with @CrazyMonster and I feel like maybe you shouldn’t overuse autotune

No family’s safe when I sashay

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

I think this might be the best electronic song I’ve heard here. I’d just say I agree with @CrazyMonster and I feel like maybe you shouldn’t overuse autotune

I'm shoooook!! thank you! And I know about the autotune and this is also because of the low quality of the recordings since I record with the mic from my headphones lol. It would be better with a studio recording and more time to produce/mix and rearrange some parts!

Anyway thank you for listening to this and for being supportive <3

The beats after the chorus are dope. Reducing the verses lyrics a little, it can be a summer Latin bop! 

BeIIadonna

It's really good! The only problem I normally have with your songs is the loudness of the song honestly :/ Maybe go onto Audacity and make it a little louder next time? :kara: Overall though it's a bop

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

It's really good! The only problem I normally have with your songs is the loudness of the song honestly :/ Maybe go onto Audacity and make it a little louder next time? :kara: Overall though it's a bop

I agree I really dont know why but when I upload my songs they are always not loud enough, I dont get it. I'll try to make it louder on audacity next time, hopefully it'll work

Haralampos
49 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I agree I really dont know why but when I upload my songs they are always not loud enough, I dont get it. I'll try to make it louder on audacity next time, hopefully it'll work

I think you need to master your mix. If you don't know how you can find those free online mastering services like LANDR. They don't give you an HD file for free but it's something. Also yes, you can find a tutorial on how you can master your track.

Your song it's really great! I like a lot! I agree that you have too much auto-tune. But if you need it, there's no problem to it. Good luck to the contest! ^_^

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 hours ago, harrystefani said:

I think you need to master your mix. If you don't know how you can find those free online mastering services like LANDR. They don't give you an HD file for free but it's something. Also yes, you can find a tutorial on how you can master your track.

Your song it's really great! I like a lot! I agree that you have too much auto-tune. But if you need it, there's no problem to it. Good luck to the contest! ^_^

thank you! I'm going to work on my mastering! Thanks for your support :hug:

Archived