💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "Gasoline"

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters! I'm back with another song! 

For those who remember me, the last song I shared with you was "The Witch". I'm coming with a brand new song today: Gasoline.

So, Gasoline is about finding someone that gives you the energy and motivation to party all night (it actually has a sexual meaning). To be completely honest with y'all, I once had sex with someone, and I guess I wasn't that attracted to this person and I lowkey could not get hard. So it is about finding that person that will keep you up all night, the gasoline.

Well this is not an extreme deep song anyway. Actually, I really wanted to prove myself that I could do a generic song, and I know, it's very generic, but it's made on purpose. I can already tell you that this is probably the last song that I'll share that is so generic.

Well, I've said enough, here's the song:

Btw I made it in like one week because I am participating to the first GGD musician contest and I had to respect the deadline. I would have liked to work on the song a lil more, I had some ideas that I would have liked to add but well, now it's done.

btw, here's the thread for the GGD musician contest hosted by tomsches:

25 people participated, so you just have to listen to our songs (from page 10) and then you can vote for your favs according to the voting process that is explain in the OP! Have fun!!

gstring

giphy.gif

This song is a bopp!! I must thanking you for making me smile and dance to this bop! 

Little little

TheCureinMalibu

Wow it's actually very mainstream tho :golfclap: you could milk $ with this :golfclap:

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

little spoiler: i voted this song pretty high :stalkga:

thank you:excited2: <3 <3

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, gstring said:

giphy.gif

This song is a bopp!! I must thanking you for making me smile and dance to this bop! 

aww that's so nice! thank YOU for listening to my work! <3

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Wow it's actually very mainstream tho :golfclap: you could milk $ with this :golfclap:

That was the purpose. It only needs a better recording, some production fixes and a famous singer on it ahaahhaah

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Is that your voice? :wtfga::lolga::derpga: 

yes, I recorded it really fast tbh I'd have liked to work more on the vocals

Jessica Germ
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yes, I recorded it really fast tbh I'd have liked to work more on the vocals

They're perfect if you ask me :lolga:

Blond

You have something irritating in your voice,it's unpleasant to ear.It's that sound when you can't say some words too fast so there's literally 'spit' noise coming out of your mouth as if you were eating something.I hope you understood me.The chorus is amazing,it's produced pretty well,verses are not terrible but need more refreshing and clear sound (that we can hear you).(Also)Try to create unique sounds so you don't sound like literally everyone using autotune.I've liked your previous work :yay:

You're really someone that could be well carved by vocal coach and producer.Keep up with your amazing work

PS: Put more energy into your next record

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

The Child

Your voice is so sexy :giveup:

But let’s just say I got some Ariana Grande vibes cause I couldn’t literally understand a word you were saying except for the title (which I love how you repeat it).

I also feel like we’re waiting for the beat to get harder but it doesn’t, the song needs a climax and it gets way too repetitive at a certain point.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 hours ago, Blond said:

You have something irritating in your voice,it's unpleasant to ear.It'st sound when you can't say some words too fast so there's literally 'spit' noise coming out of your mouth as if you were eating something.I hope you understood me.The chorus is amazing,it's produced pretty well,verses are not terrible but need more refreshing and clear sound (that we can hear you).(Also)Try to create unique sounds so you don't sound like literally everyone using autotune.I've liked your previous work :yay:

You're really someone that could be well carved by vocal coach and producer.Keep up with your amazing work

PS: Put more energy into your next record

thank you for your advice!!! :hug:

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Your voice is so sexy :giveup:

But let’s just say I got some Ariana Grande vibes cause I couldn’t literally understand a word you were saying except for the title (which I love how you repeat it).

I also feel like we’re waiting for the beat to get harder but it doesn’t, the song needs a climax and it gets way too repetitive at a certain point.

you're right, I totally understand you, especially for the repetitive thing. Thank you, I'll do better next time! 

Archived