💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

gagawhoami on R1 being on LG6

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

ryanripley
43 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I feel like there used to be more of a "we need redone back" mentality but in recent years I feel like its switched and now more current gaga fans are anti-r1 and believe shes better off without him etc. which im neither here nor there about him personally but i just think hes obviously a much better producer than djws who this generalization of fans i mention seem to prefer for some reason. I mean hes worked on songs of hers that I like as well but he kind of holds her back from working with more dynamic producers imo because all she ever does is work with him aside from the anomaly that is joanne w/ mark ronson.

look at any DJWS thread :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

look at any DJWS thread :selena: 

lol no I know they dislike him as a person it seems but its always weird tantrums moreso than anything else. Music wise I see a lot of current monsters opting for him over redone. observationally anyway. i assumed it was because they came onto the train during born this way or ARTPOP.

Edonis
33 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I don’t expect a new album til late 2019 or early 2020. She has a movie and a residency.

What is she going to perform for the bulk of her residency? The same 6 hits and then a bunch of fan favorites? (Or ASIB tracks I guess, but that's still a handful) Nah, she'll have at least some new music to promote during the residency.

Miel
21 minutes ago, Edonis said:

What is she going to perform for the bulk of her residency? The same 6 hits and then a bunch of fan favorites? (Or ASIB tracks I guess, but that's still a handful) Nah, she'll have at least some new music to promote during the residency.

She's gonna perform Out Of Control for the first time

3 points in and ready for more

14 hours ago, Bradley said:

R1 is RedOne?

I thought it was R1 as in Rihanna's first album. :rip:

Literally thought the same thing. :air:

KURUSHITOVSKA

They were proven fake 387382 times before but we keep  making threads about these people? Glad that I don't have the time to check GGD too much.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ProdigyARTPOP
52 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They were proven fake 387382 times before but we keep  making threads about these people? Glad that I don't have the time to check GGD too much.

I’m literally always the nicest person on this site but this is just tired tbh. If you have nothing constructive to say and you don’t like what other people post as content or have to say and you’re glad you don’t get on the site, then like why are you here? :bye:

ProdigyARTPOP

& yes everyone, expect something because no artist starts a residency without new music out. It’s impossible because then there’s nothing to boost up ticket sales. ASIB is a movie yes, but soundtracks don’t get the same promo treatment movies get, at most it’ll have a month of promo, maybe even less.

She has the Bloodpop single and she’s been in the studio for quite some months.

So expect the unexpected 

doppelganger

It’s unrealistic to expect a new pop album to be released on the same year as ASIB. 

I know that she’s been in the studio but there’s no indication that this is related to the next pop album. The sessions also feature the exact same people that worked on ASIB/The Cure; Mark Nilan, DJWS, Luke Nelson. 

ProdigyARTPOP
13 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

It’s unrealistic to expect a new pop album to be released on the same year as ASIB. 

I know that she’s been in the studio but there’s no indication that this is related to the next pop album. The sessions also feature the exact same people that worked on ASIB/The Cure; Mark Nilan, DJWS, Luke Nelson. 

Yes, but everything ASIB related ended a long time ago. None of whatever she’s been recording that DJWS, Mark Nilan, Lukas Nelson or Nick Monson have teased about on Instagram is ASIB related. 

LMSince2008

I talked to GaGa awhile ago via Ouija board and she informed me that she will not release a POP Album, not unless we will do a blood sacrifice.....

....and she wants Camila. Get ready! :pray:

#2018radioisours

doppelganger
44 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Yes, but everything ASIB related ended a long time ago. None of whatever she’s been recording that DJWS, Mark Nilan, Lukas Nelson or Nick Monson have teased about on Instagram is ASIB related. 

I don't really want to assume anything, hence I said there is no indication on what the sessions are for. You don't know either :reductive: 

I do find the choice of collaborators a little bizarre if it were for a new project. Unless there is some kind of continuity between the songs featured in the film and her next project

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

I don't really want to assume anything, hence I said there is no indication on what the sessions are for. You don't know either :reductive: 

I do find the choice of collaborators a little bizarre if it were for a new project. Unless there is some kind of continuity between the songs featured in the film and her next project

The continuity has to do with her wanting to follow in the vein of that sound/vibe 

Saade Baena

I'm so tired of expecting something from LG6
I've never been so anxious for a pop album. Gaga can not let me down.

enough jazz and country

72tbSDF.gif

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

I'm so tired of expecting something from LG6
I've never been so anxious for a pop album. Gaga can not let me down.

enough jazz and country

72tbSDF.gif

'COUNTRYJAZZ' is coming xoxo

72tbSDF.gif

Archived