đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

gagawhoami on R1 being on LG6

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

yes, this account talked about the Joanne MV and what it was gonna be like before the song was sent to Italian radios. They were pretty accurate, especially since the account said the video was filmed the same day as a certain photoshoot whose name I can't remember rn :emma: I think for Bazaar, anyway, this photoshoot had the same looks as the video.

Exactly.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

My guess is BloodPop collab for Spring and LG6 lead single for summer (for an album release late this year), only my opinion

Actually as more time goes by, I'm starting to believe LG6 is coming Q1 next year.

BabylonHooker

This site said that RedOne confirmed on twitter that he won't produce anything on LG6. But I can't find that tweet anywhere ! Do you have any idea about this ?:saladga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, LavenderB said:

This site said that RedOne confirmed on twitter that he won't produce anything on LG6. But I can't find that tweet anywhere ! Do you have any idea about this ?:saladga:

Bait.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Actually as more time goes by, I'm starting to believe LG6 is coming Q1 next year.

wouldn't that be a big slap in the face to those who just went to vegas? :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

wouldn't that be a big slap in the face to those who just went to vegas? :selena:

:selena:

I don't know what to think anymore...

kJHumAc.gif

TimisaMonster

Well the thing is... she could work with him and then scrap it again ala LG5 and just go with DJWS...

It really depends on what's going to be ON the album... so I think it's still to early to even say...

Although we know she has AT LEAST 8 brand new unreleased songs with him...they werent bad...just didnt fit the "Joanne" theme she switched to

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Evan Peters
3 hours ago, Inferno said:

why are current gaga fans so anti-r1 ?

what are you talking about, everyone is up his ass on this site lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Inferno
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

what are you talking about, everyone is up his ass on this site lol

I feel like there used to be more of a "we need redone back" mentality but in recent years I feel like its switched and now more current gaga fans are anti-r1 and believe shes better off without him etc. which im neither here nor there about him personally but i just think hes obviously a much better producer than djws who this generalization of fans i mention seem to prefer for some reason. I mean hes worked on songs of hers that I like as well but he kind of holds her back from working with more dynamic producers imo because all she ever does is work with him aside from the anomaly that is joanne w/ mark ronson.

Phlop

I don’t expect a new album til late 2019 or early 2020. She has a movie and a residency.

BYE

Archived