Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

rumours
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

“Dreams” (cover) – sung by background singers

I swear... this better not be the iconic Fleetwood Mac song.

Moreover, if it is, the fact that he doesn’t even bother to sing it (having his background singers sing it instead) is in my opinion very disrespectful to a song that is better than his entire career. :nails:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

How is Justin Timberlake basic tho?

He's literally the definition of being a (basic) pop star. His songs, lyrics, voice, moves, look, even his career (being in a boyband then going solo) is basic. That's why his "awakening" with his latest albums looks fake and flopped, I guess. But I'm not shading, he (or his team :triggered:) knows what he has to do to sell himself and it works. Good for ha :lolly:

jaXXXon
5 hours ago, YourCureness said:

with that haircut, beard, and sweat...he looks filthy and dirrty.

Love that you're paying tribute to Christina Aguilera right there :classy:

Bloodyjack
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm liking the setlist even though I haven't heard his new album yet :laughga: Not sure whether to go to this tour or not, I do want to see him live before either of us die but I'm really into production and this seems to be lacking that a bit from the videos I've seen :sweat: Then again, Rihanna's ANTI World Tour had like zero production and that was amazingly enjoyable but that may have been because I was right near the front. With tours that are less productiony I think to get the most out of it you need to be as close as possible maybe :huh:

edit: I take that back, it does look good :giveup:

He has such a lack of.... Well everything. No star quality, charisma, mystique, uniqueness and most importantly budget. He's tour looks like a late night bar preformance in one of those cheap all inclusive resorts

8 hours ago, Bradley said:

@kyanewest Not sure if you want to avoid spoilers, but it seems like you're up for a massive party!

I watched 5 seconds out of curiosity but i dont wanna know more! The set list is alright, the thing missing is Like I love you, but it's fine 

:excited2:

scallywally

It looks pretty good ad he can dance better than half the solo pop stars out there. Not a big fan but some people need to get a grip putting down people all the time. Its not attractive and Gaga tries to teach us better. 

Allan

The translucent projection screen is a simple yet genius idea (the only thing that kept me going through the videos) :firega:

Jeroen Bloeming

Thinking about writing a letter and throwing it on stage but I'm scared he is just gonna kick it off stage :selena:

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Thinking about writing a letter and throwing it on stage but I'm scared he is just gonna kick it off stage :selena:

Don’t waste your time writing him, he does not do fan mails on his show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jeroen Bloeming
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Don’t waste your time writing him, he does not do fan mails on his show.

He does act very caring to children/teens. And I'm 17 when my concert is. So maybe he will read it. But I think you're right , it isn't a Gaga show 

Bradley
11 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

He does act very caring to children/teens. And I'm 17 when my concert is. So maybe he will read it. But I think you're right , it isn't a Gaga show 

I love Justin but he probably doesn't read letters on stage. :(

Jeroen Bloeming
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I love Justin but he probably doesn't read letters on stage. :(

Yea. I think so too :( But I think it's worth a try. I guess. Maybe he has some time in the show and decides to read it. He is unpredictable :selena:

Archived