💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey - Tomorrow Never Came (Demo Snippet)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

A snippet of the demo of a solo version of Tomorrow Never Came, off of Lana's most recent album, has leaked! Check it out below. 

an angel held me like a child

corvus albus

I actually like this demo song:poot:. It's at least the best i heard from lust for life (that migh be because i only listened to the singles:laughga:)

shoful
19 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

It changed a lot with the final version :what:

My guess is Sean Lennon changed the sound dramatically. The final version sounds very Beatles-like

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Matangi
37 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I actually like this demo song:poot:. It's at least the best i heard from lust for life (that migh be because i only listened to the singles:laughga:)

umm.. yeah that's why

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

umm.. yeah that's why

Lana is sadly one of the few female popstars i'm not actively following. So i don't know that much from her to begin with. She always seemed like a more boring version of Lordes first album. I tried hard to get into her music but she's always so melancholy and i'm someone who appreciates happy music.

Matangi
Just now, corvus albus said:

Lana is sadly one of the few female popstars i'm not actively following. So i don't know that much from her to begin with. She always seemed like a more boring version of Lordes first album. I tried hard to get into her music but she's always so melancholy and i'm someone who appreciates happy music.

in my opinion she is like on the opposite side as lorde musically. the only similarities may be the style and vocalization that they use, but Lana is very into referencing themes and instruments that are quite old, while lorde's production style is far more minimal and is definitely "digital." I really reccomend you listen to all of Lust for Life, she has a lot of different stuff on it and most people I know who previously were uninterested in her enjoy it the most.

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, Matangi said:

I really reccomend you listen to all of Lust for Life, she has a lot of different stuff on it and most people I know who previously were uninterested in her enjoy it the most.

If you say so i maybe should give her another chance :D

highbythebeach
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Omg you should listen to the whole album! Its really amazing music. You should listen to cherry, summer bummer, groupie love, god bless america, heroin and get free. They're some of Lana's best songs imo. 

Quartz

Yeah it's so different. Honestly this song and all the album actually is so beautiful. Ugh L4L is her best

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived