huxAon3.gif

2 hours ago, ClarenceCross said:

its my time :firega:

2 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

It's probably my fault... I had a wet dream about him. beyonce-oops.gif

1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

YAS now he can be my Zaddy 🌚

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

yasss my dream of funking it downtown with zaddy might become reality after all :poot: 

1 hour ago, Pacify Him said:

Zayn baby come to daddy :hor:

Y'all can get in line. :ladyhaha:

mr.peter

I love Zayn, but this smells like a PR stunt just in time for his new single about to drop. The breakup will be highly publicized... there for building interest in his project :oprah:

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I love Zayn, but this smells like a PR stunt just in time for his new single about to drop. The breakup will be highly publicized... there for building interest in his project :oprah:

thats really f&cked up if it is.... Breaking off a happy relationship just for PR. if they wanted attention they could've just gotten "engaged" 

StrawberryBlond

Surprised it lasted this long, honestly. Gigi's clearly just woken up to him being a an addict who needs rehab. It probably doesn't help that he wasn't the big star he was when he started going solo. Gigi realises she's not going to make bank being associated with him any longer and she needs a more successful name to elevate her fame. Sad, but true. And according to one of those blind celeb gossip sites: "The only growing apart these two did was when one decided to get sober and the other didn't and to call it anything else is wrong. The couple are a former A-list boybander and his B-list celebrity girlfriend." Which only thickens the plot that she was using as well, but make of that what you will. Somewhere out there, Perrie Edwards is raising a glass and laughing her head off. I always thought she was the better one for him, coming from a humble background like him and appreciating fame. She was the best thing he's ever lost.

iowa cyrus

Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread..Cringe. sorry

I swear they broke up a looong time ago? or am I just imagining things?

iowa cyrus
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Nope. They've only just broken up in the past couple of days.

Omg that's crazy I thought they already broke up, unless i'm thinking of Bella Hadid and someone else

iowa cyrus
Just now, paatmonster said:

"Post and discuss the latest Lady Gaga news, upcoming events and releases." :trollga:

oh god, I messed that up. Let me fix that real quick

ItWasntLaauv

I thought they broke up once before too, but got back together not too soon after. :wtfga:

Archived