Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn and Gigi split after two years

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

After an eagle eye picked up on the fact that Zayn Malik had unfollowed Gigi Hadid on Instagram, the singer tweeted that, yes, the pop/fashion power couple has indeed called it quits.

The pair started dating in 2015, and made their love public with a pic of a pic on the photo-sharing platform. They've been together ever since, with Malik sitting front and center for many of the model's turns on the runway and posing for pics together on major red carpets. There was a brief moment in 2016 when it appeared the romance had cooled, a rumor that Hadid promptly squashed.

U.K. tabloid The Sun noticed that Malik had unfollowed Hadid, along with a few members of her famous family, on March 13, which prompted Malik and Hadid to address the situation directly a few hours after the report went live. (Billboard has reached out to representatives for both Malik and Hadid for comment.)

"Gigi and I had an incredibly meaningful, loving relationship," he writes, going on to praise her "beautiful soul" and share his gratitude and admiration for her.

Hadid echoed Malik's fond sentiments, adding that she'll be "forever grateful for the love, time and life lessons" she shared with "Z."

Source: Billboard

weed

Such a fashionable couple :diane: they were so cute! 

What did Zayn expect by unfollowing every Hadid on insta lmao should've just announced it tbh but anyways, happy for them and they seem happy

Quasi

I didn't even know they were together. 

EthicalCriminalGadwall-size_restricted.g

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

PanPikus

They were great couple :blush:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I didn't even know they were together.

Where have you been tho?

Quasi
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Where have you been tho?

tumblr_nud1opQOVw1rhn31io2_540.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

SychosSoChic

and for one short moment, both str8 teen girls and geys around the world came together to celebrate

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived