Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine If the DITD Video...

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

The dance in the dark video with a beauty and the beast theme

I think it would be awesome to see gaga portray both the beauty and the beast

1) The beauty (belle) - the part of her that is happy, optimistic and full of light

2) The beast (TFM) - represents the fear of self. She wants to leave this 'castle' that is her mind but the 'beast' (also her) won't let her. She's afraid of being judged so is holding back, is alone in a cell in the dark.

3) In beauty and the beast, belle ends up falling in love with the beast. this would be a nice touch as it could represent that in order to overcome your fear of self and depression, you must embrace it and learn to love every part of yourself.

whenever i listen to the song I envision a castle type set with gaga in the iconic yellow belle dress alone in the castle, her morgana devacelli alter ego crying tears of blood in a cell all by herself with  chains on her feet and arms with thorns (like jesus, shows that she wants to be the best person she can be but her low self esteem and depression is preventing that) and with her wearing huge headpieces and massive heels to represent the beast and omg I'D LIVE TBH

The aesthetic would also be somewhat colourful and dark (duality) and it would match the aesthetics of both telephone and alejandro

I mean I bet i'm not the only one who's thought of this :staymad:

Duella Dvil

i'd be here for it ONLY if the beast were some kind of Lady Dracula type of beast. We need BDSM vampire gothic castle REALNESS with a part where the beast looks out into a courtyard and we see men doing what looks like syncronized tae-bo but in the gayest and most militant way possible so it's the paparazzi murderer became friends with honey b they ran off together to become weird vampire succubi and some way or another bey and her are separated and gaga becomes a psycho withc nun

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

i'd be here for it ONLY if the beast were some kind of Lady Dracula type of beast. We need BDSM vampire gothic castle REALNESS with a part where the beast looks out into a courtyard and we see men doing what looks like syncronized tae-bo but in the gayest and most militant way possible so it's the paparazzi murderer became friends with honey b they ran off together to become weird vampire succubi and some way or another bey and her are separated and gaga becomes a psycho withc nun

lol bloody mary comfirmed as the continuation 

tumblr_o9b7h5MdOh1rpduwho1_500.gif

weed

I feel like the Beauty and the Beast idea fits really well with Monster, and in the end she kills him :gaycat:

Mirrion Rizzons
14 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like the Beauty and the Beast idea fits really well with Monster, and in the end she kills him :gaycat:

queen of killing her boyfriends

Mirrion Rizzons
15 minutes ago, neptugne said:

tbh tho with monster I envision a ritualistic-club video lmao with her naked in the sewers 

and OMG A HAIR MV WITH A CINDERELLA THEME AND SHE TURNS UP AT THE BALL BEING FREE AND HERSELF

Smother Em Eh

That'd be quite lit tbh and would give people a different view of the song 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived