Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New Blackout Leak

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

So, apparently a song called "Red Hot Lipstick" by Britney Spears leaked some hours ago. It was supposed to be on her 2007 album Blackout. 

What do y'all think? 

RAMROD

I like it. It fits better on  In The Zone more, I guess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

whore

SHOOK, I love any song of hers that came from this period, even the unreleased :excited2: I can’t wait to listen to this :giveup:

EDIT: Just listened and it’s definitely more Original Doll, especially according to the story from the producer. She turned in an album “completely different” from Blackout, then her marriage “imploded” and she went “bat-sh*t crazy.” Definitely Original Doll. One song at a time, this legendary album is slowly coming together :icega:

Lucas
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Apparently it's from Original Doll.

Yea, with this type of vocals and instrumental it sounds more like something from Original Doll than Blackout or In The Zone

brit4ever

I'm shook, it's realy good just like everything Britney did for ITZ and Blackout!! :giveup: 

VeguisLG

I don't know how to feel about this song :saladga:

I love Britney, but maybe I need to listen to it more. Anyway, it's always good to have unreleased Britney music :tony: (Gaga can't relate :stalkga:)

Inferno

If it was polished up I might like it, but in this demo form its kind of a mess. Sounds less like Blackout and more like that awkward inbetween period between ITZ and Blackout when she made Chaotic and that ugly ass Mona Lisa song.

TimisaMonster

Why can't Gaga have leaks as frequent and as many as Britney, Madonna, Lana, etc...

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived