💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift 'Delicate' Video Copies Kenzo Perfume Ad

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/nme/news/music/taylor-swift-accused-ripping-off-spike-jonze-kenzo-advert-2261170%3fsource=dam

Taylor Swift has been accused of “ripping off” a Spike Jonze-directed Kenzo advert with her new video for ‘Delicate’.

Swift’s clip was released earlier today (March 12), while Jonze’s Margaret Qualley-starring ad for the Kenzo World fragrance first aired in 2016.

Users on social media have pointed out alleged similarities between the two clips, with both Swift and Qualley appearing in a crowd of people, before making similar “silly” facial gestures and eventually bursting into dance routines.

“Taylor Swift’s ‘Delicate’ video is weirdly similar to the Spike Jonze KENZO World commercial,” one Twitter user wrote, with another adding: “The new @taylorswift13 Delicate music video is such an insanely blatant copy/rip-off of the Spike Jonze Kenzo World commercial. The setting, colour palette, choreography, everything".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Silly dances and faces in a fancy setting wow what a copy... I see what they're saying but the story is totally different. Taylor can't be seen anymore by all the other people and finally isn't watched by anyone which is why she starts dancing and the perfume ad she starts going crazy cause idek... it's a perfume ad it doesnt have to make sense. Might as well say they ripped of singing in the rain because she is singing in the rain...

Musery

River

tbh it's not Taylor, It's Joseph Kahn..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

shame

Gaga's curse has finally reached Joseph Kahn. TEOG original concept, ha vengeance :firega:

angels forever, forever angels

DeleteMyAccount

The video was more of a ripoff from a Sia video tbh if we're going to be going it out.

RAMROD

Does people know there are similiar videos before that Kenzo ad?

Anyone writing this article need to get educated, cos clearly he don't know jack about music business and past history of music.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rumours

Ummm I’m pretty sure Taylor has already copyrighted the word “perfume” as well as “Kenzo”. 

giphy.gif

Get ready for a lawsuit 

Decodekid

Who cares about copying in 2018

everything now is seen as “inspired” or “sampled”

Im Harol don't tell anyone

1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They're pretty similar though :poot:

Right?? I work in advertising and immediately thought of this ads when I saw Taylor's video

Archived