new video

Taylor Swift 'Delicate' Video Copies Kenzo Perfume Ad

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Ari

Lol at some of the users taking the Delicate video seriously.Taylor was being haself. It's not that complicated lol.  

Are the other users smoking some type of crack i dont know about lmfao. Kenzo,SIA,Taylor etc doesnt own any copyrights to that type of dancing or concept so i dont know why fact that theyre accusing her of copying lmfao. Did they even invent that? No. 

DelusionalGaga

Funny how some people try to put the blame on Joseph Kahn. Swifties are usually the first to scream how Taylor is behind every one of her concepts and how Kahn only executes them :oprah:

TheCureinMalibu
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

Guys I was kidding! I quoted Tiffany Pollard on BB UK. Chill. 

wat when did she say that

StrawberryBlond

It's nowhere near a rip-off but it looks like a very clear inspiration. They're both in floor-sweeping formal dresses and heels (full marks to the Kenzo girl for keeping her heels on although I get that they're flatter), there's men in suits in both videos, they're both at a formal, restricted gathering that they want to break out of, they both pull wacky faces just before they start dancing, they dance in a casual freestyle way that isn't formally taught (the Kenzo girl's is much wilder and more impressive, though) and they both do similar dance moments (a squat movement, dancing on a tabletop, leaning against a wall, a leap, hitting the floor, a balletic touch). It's also connected somewhat to the Weapon of Choice video by Fatboy Slim, starring Christopher Walken, which was also directed by the same guy, which explains why the Kenzo video looks like a relation of it. I don't think it's a matter in which to be sued but Taylor should admit inspiration.

4 hours ago, Levine said:

Yeah, it's pretty similar.

The difference is that in the Kenzo video the girl is actually charismatic and hypnotizing... while Taylor doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot, sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort. 

I have to hand it to that girl - I have no idea who she is but she is intriguing. Whenever I watch that ad, I have to watch until the end, it's just a spectacle to behold. The way she pounds those stairs, the exact movements she makes in time to the music, the way the camera pans in on her running forward...she's got some star power. Whoever she is, she needs to be more famous. Taylor on the other hand, while I think she's pretty and all, I don't think she has that same kind of wow factor. Her dancing's just dorky dancing, but that's all. When that other girl dances, it's pure art.

holy scheisse

Honestly, there's lots of similarities.

Only that ad is more interesting.

sipthistea
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yeah I mean the director is the one that comes with the idea isn't he? :awkney: We should be trashing the director and not taylor:duck: maybe now she will learn and recycle another director :poot:

Well, it's her fault for hiring him in the first place :ladyhaha:

MonsterPaws
7 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

The video was more of a ripoff from a Sia video tbh if we're going to be going it out.

100% this.

And even then it was only the dancing.

Kenzo is reaching :nails: 

NEXT!

sipthistea
9 hours ago, Levine said:

Yeah, it's pretty similar.

The difference is that in the Kenzo video the girl is actually charismatic and hypnotizing... while Taylor doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot, sexy and beautiful and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort. 

That Gemma diss was savage :toofunny:

Quartz

It's not even a good video. Who cares :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

witchcocktor

This is not copying, I mean there's a clear difference between the two - the ad is actually amazing, while Taylor is, well, nowhere near the sort. 

Archived