Featured Posts

RAMROD

These looks great already!! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

omg. hogwarts. i just reread the goblet of fire and bill and molly weasley come to hogwarts to see harry in one of the tasks and bill and molly reminisce on the castle grounds. SAME!!!

Contrapoints

I'm not normally into daddies that much but ugh Jude Law could stick his wand into my horcrux any day of the week honey oh hoNAAAAY

pri_64194374.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

RAMROD

Yeah, I like the direction they are doing with Dumbeldore. He actually seems that way when he was younger.

River

Beasts is just a proof that all the HP movies are so bad and a reboot is needed, as movies or as a tv show, one of the 2 and by a good company..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mythos

First one was really terrible, and this one looks kinda better, but not supporting it anymore, after they decided not to portray Dumbledore as a gay person. 

Petrichor
2 minutes ago, River said:

Beasts is just a proof that all the HP movies are so bad and a reboot is needed, as movies or as a tv show, one of the 2 and by a good company..

LOL The Harry Potter film franchise is the most critically-acclaimed franchise adptation of an adolescent book series EVER. They’re quality movies, ever single one of them. So don’t hate.

River
Just now, Petrichor said:

LOL The Harry Potter film franchise is the most critically-acclaimed franchise adptation of an adolescent book series EVER. They’re quality movies, ever single one of them. So don’t hate.

We are re-watching them now and I see so many flaws and problems in them.. the acting of Radcliff is so bad, so many differences from the book.. and I still don't know who the f-ck Nigel is :selena:

But I still enjoy them, no hating, I just want a more extended and *by the book* adaption.. HP is such a big world and I felt that the movies didn't show it..

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, River said:

You can't be serious :laughga: 

fantastic beasts was good but nowhere near as good as the original movies let's be real for a moment :laughga: 

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

HP is such a big world and I felt that the movies didn't show it..

LBR movies will never does justice to a story taken from a saga like Harry Potter. Especially it will be filmed to attract young people. You cannot show anything too dark, or too violent in it.

Fantastic Beasts seems to targeting the young adult and adult who grew up with Harry Potter. So direction can be a little darker.

River
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

You can't be serious :laughga: 

fantastic beasts was good but nowhere near as good as the original movies let's be real for a moment :laughga: 

read my previous post, I'm not hating, still love them, I just want an improvement, I want to feel excited again, especially with the improved CGI.. I just want something like GOT.. a huge budget, 7+ seasons tv show of HP lol

River
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

LBR movies will never does justice to a story taken from a saga like Harry Potter. Especially it will be filmed to attract young people. You cannot show anything too dark, or too violent in it.

Fantastic Beasts seems to targeting the young adult and adult who grew up with Harry Potter. So direction can be a little darker.

I don't really need a darker tone, I just feels that the movies are old and a reboot in 2018 can only improve them..

And I hate reboots, but with HP, it's just so needed..

Just imagine the quality of CGI of Beats in an HP movie..

Sizzily

I never saw the first Fantastic Beasts but this trailer looks better than than it. I might see this just cuz Hogwarts.

One Banned Boi

Archived