new video

Florence + the Machine - “Sky Full of Song”

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Babel

Is there a chance for a Gaga collab on this album? a-la Videophone/Telephone

something like What’s Up Chick

BalmungBard

Well Florence has been hanging out with Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey and FKA Twigs so maybe there’s a collaboration with one of them

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

RIPheygirl
3 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

My body is ready :icega:

For ur lovvvvvvvve oh my branches r heavy yeah their heavy yeah their HEAVVVVVY :gaycat:

youandi

Hmmm, those lyrics are very unlikely to be part of that song, if they're real at all

I'm wondering whether this song will be the lead single of the new album or something independent/a b-side, think they released As Far As I Could Get a couple of years back for Record Store day and that was a b side but I might be remembering wrong 

RIPheygirl

THIS BETTER BE REAL OR ILL BURN MY CEREMONIALS CD, DROWN MY DOG AND OFFER MY SOUL TO SATAN:grr:

Petrichor
56 minutes ago, youandi said:

Hmmm, those lyrics are very unlikely to be part of that song, if they're real at all

I'm wondering whether this song will be the lead single of the new album or something independent/a b-side, think they released As Far As I Could Get a couple of years back for Record Store day and that was a b side but I might be remembering wrong 

The B-Side is just her reading a poem from her book.

OctobersRust

I WAS JUST LITERALLY SAYING SHE NEEDED TO RELEASE NEW MUSIC! Hope the new album BOPS, is a huge hit and charts, outsells, saves 2018

AlexanderMagno

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Archived