💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

first time on photoshop

kabirartfling

Featured Posts

kabirartfling

Hey guys, 

I just tried photoshop for the first time, please don't butcher me but i really tried doing it by myself as my teacher sucks.

Let me know how i did, and where should i improve and also please suggest me some themes for my next photoshop adventure (gaga related preferable).

The birth of venus hE5qGg8.jpg

The illuminati

ip5c8FQ.jpg

Give your love to me

IAmNotHere1997

they're cute, but the 2nd could have been better without that mouth. also, since this is a fan art thread, i'm gonna put some of my edits here :laughga:

lEI6zpl.png

2VeTHz1.jpg

honestly I don't really think you did very good in terms of mixing different elements

Spoiler

but also honestly you did better than I ever could so

Spoiler

:icega:

joemayzzin

For the first time using photoshop, great job & keep it up!! 

My profession is a graphic designer and have been for 10 years, in the beginning i taught myself a lot then went to school for it and have my Bachelors in Visual Communications.. keep playing around and remember to always be as creative as possible, your skill set will only grow with the usage of all the different tools (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator are very magical programs, well to me at least :stalkga: )

Retron

Yes, this is a fantastic first step. Keep going, you’ll only get better. Photoshop is an incredibly fun way of expressing yourself.

Archived