💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey voicing Wonder Woman in new "Teen Titans Go" Tv Show

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Blake

Not to correct but her post says that it's a movie, not a TV series. :flop: She just mentions that the original TV series was her favourite show growing up. 

Serial Chiller

She probably saw the description of Wonder woman with "justice" and "warrior" and signed up immediately. 

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Not to correct but her post says that it's a movie, not a TV series. :flop: She just mentions that the original TV series was her favourite show growing up. 

It is a movie. She's absolutely right, Teens Titans Go! will have a movie, set to be released this summer, in which Wonder Woman will make an appearance.

MonsterPaws

Yaaaaaas Halsey! I used to watch the (original) Teen Titans cartoon when I was in Elementary and it was so good.

And while I'm glad newer generations get to meet such wonderful characters, it's sad that it had to be through Teen Titans Go! The original Teen Titans actually had substance in it. It was dark, humorous, mysterious and more.

I'm still a bit salty they didn't let Go! just stay as some kind of mini-series rather than reboot the original or something. I can never take Go! seriously even though I appreciate that it exists in the first place. It just screams sell-out :( 

Doncho

Good for her! As you can tell by my profile picture Im a big fan of the original series.

Seen a couple of episodes from TTG but I dont think its for me lol

hoeslay
3 hours ago, Blake said:

Umm...maybe because it literally was a TV series when she was growing up? Teen Titans Go is a TV show and the current iteration of Teen Titans on TV. 

hoeslay
Just now, Doncho said:

Seen a couple of episodes from TTG but I dont think its for me lol

It's mostly meant for little kids and doesn't have the same depth/development/storyline as the original. It does have some good standout episodes though. Either way it's massively successful so this movies gonna be a hit. Maybe not as large as most blockbuster films but every little kid is gonna wanna see it for sure..

Doncho
3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

It's mostly meant for little kids and doesn't have the same depth/development/storyline as the original. It does have some good standout episodes though. Either way it's massively successful so this movies gonna be a hit. Maybe not as large as most blockbuster films but every little kid is gonna wanna see it for sure..

Yes I agree! A couple of episodes are good. I wish the original could make a return someday but its unlikely. Anyway there is a live action "Titans" series coming out at the end of the year. Excited for that one!

Blake
10 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Umm...maybe because it literally was a TV series when she was growing up? Teen Titans Go is a TV show and the current iteration of Teen Titans on TV. 

Did you read anything I said, though? The title of the post claims it's a TV show, when Halsey says in her post she's voicing the MOVIE character. What I said what literally all right, lmao. 

Archived