💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga played at straight club!

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

So I celebrated my birthday this weekend and tonight a few friends and I went to a club called the Madison in dt Toronto. They had something called frat night between 10-12 so it became very busy and crowded with all the straight college and uni boys. One of my friends and I were sitting at the bar and two guys sitting next to us started a conversation and they were pretty chill. (Mind you one of them was 32 and the other was 31  so they were way older than us) Anyways when they found out it was my birthday they invited us to play darts with them and it was a lot of fun and we just talked about life and stuff. The whole time the place was playing edm music. Anyways, when it came time to leave, we said bye and stated going down the stairs when suddenly I hear the intro to bad romance and I was SHOOK! :firega: I tell me friends that we can't leave until the song is over and we quickly go back to the 2 guys we were with. At that point they knew I was a gaga fan. At first I figured nobody would care but the entire club was quickly bopping and singing to bad romance, even the straight guys we were with! Then the 32 year old asked me if I had seen the music video for this song and he gushed about how cool and creative gaga is. I was SHOOK AGAIN! Then I guess they liked our company and when he saw that we were getting to leave as the song ended, he asked if I would I stay if he got them to play applause. I was SHOOK AGAIN that he even remembered the song and even more so, he began to sing the chorus. Long story short, everyone was bopping to gaga and the guys that I had met even knew and loved applause. :tony: It really was a good 5 minutes 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

That wasn't a straight club you foolish one. :interestinga:

Watch the club be called “Bottoms Up”:trollga:

One second he a frat guy, suddenly a hunty is he :trollga:

Stephen

I feel like sometimes we forget there are actually straight people listening to Gaga. :ladyhaha: I know we feel like the underdogs sometimes but she IS one of the biggest artists in the world objectively  :laughga:

Werk
21 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

I feel like sometimes we forget there are actually straight people listening to Gaga. :ladyhaha: I know we feel like the underdogs sometimes but she IS one of the biggest artists in the world objectively  :laughga:

The straights at my school do actually listen to her so there ya go homos. Like a user once said, "remember the world is bigger than your suburban gay life"  :bon: 

SWhaaaat
33 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

I thought she secretly performed something in a club :giveup:

Same. I was ready for a new suprise performance 

RAMROD

Bad romance is one of staple. I will be truly shook if straight venues plays something off of BTW and ARTPOP tbh

Happy Birthday tho! Glad you had fun! 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SHALLOW

Idk why but straights know Applause. Is it because it’s on the GTA V radio? :huh:

ArtGagaPop

Straight people has always been here for gaga songs, espcially during joanne and the start of her career, why is this shocking to you? :poot:

Everyone loves songs like just dance, paparazzi, poker face, all tfm singles, TEOG, Applause, DWUW, MR :tony:

Archived