💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How big will Camila Cabello get?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Havana is a huge hit and now Never Be The Same is rapidly climbing the charts. Her album debuted at number one and is still top 15 on the BB200 almost 2 months later. How big do u expect Camila to get?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

I think she'll have trouble topping Havana but that isn't exactly the lowest bar ever. :air:

Inferno

Eh I think Havana will be her biggest hit and she'll underwhelm/fade eventually. Shes not exactly interesting or unique enough to stand out from the crowd and her album is typical canned top 40. Her music/image needs to expand beyond looking like an instagram model being a pop star.

Bloodyjack
5 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Havana is a huge hit and now Never Be The Same is rapidly climbing the charts. Her album debuted at number one and is still top 15 on the BB200 almost 2 months later. How big do u expect Camila to get?

Much like a Dusty fart she'll linger for a few seconds and then fade away

Noah

IMO the only Song that has any hit potential left on her Debut is 'She loves Control' so I think she'll release that for the summer and then after Tour, starts working on a new Album. It helped Ariana and Rihanna to release their Albums shortly after each other to gain more momentum etc. I honestly think part of the reason why Camila was such a short Album was because she will release another one soon. 

OT: I think it depends on how she plays her next Singles. Her new Touring in Europe and with Taylor will help her a lot and will boost the third Single of the Album. I can't wait to see what she'll do next. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

bayonse

yall are overhyping her when in reality shes on the same level of selena gomez 

no more parties in LA

weed

Mmm you really can't predict it so early... Meghan and Iggy both had a few smaller hits after their massive hits and now Iggy is dead and Meghan is struggling. I think if she's smart and really tried she can continue having moderate success, maybe a hit

Enzo

Maybe like Meghan Trainor

Some hits,not smash

But horrible number of album sold

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

WeSmokinEmAll
Just now, bayonse said:

yall are overhyping her when in reality shes on the same level of selena gomez 

Does SG have a #1 single with her debut album?? :laughga:

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

IMO the only Song that has any hit potential left on her Debut is 'She loves Control' so I think she'll release that for the summer and then after Tour, starts working on a new Album. It helped Ariana and Rihanna to release their Albums shortly after each other to gain more momentum etc. I honestly think part of the reason why Camila was such a short Album was because she will release another one soon. 

OT: I think it depends on how she plays her next Singles. Her new Touring in Europe and with Taylor will help her a lot and will boost the third Single of the Album. I can't wait to see what she'll do next. 

I agree, she should release She Loves Control as a summer single and then movement on to her next effort 

River

She's another seasonal #1 that will fade away after the hit will leave the charts, just like the chainsmokers, trainor and so on..

The price of streaming..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiscoHeaven23

Well she's pretty much the biggest pop star of 2018 so far, even bigger than Taylor (see album and singles charts). I would say Cardi B is the only female bigger than her in 2018, but she's not a pop girl. Never Be the Same just entered the top 20 in the US and is all over the radio. She could surely end up being a one era wonder, but for now, she's pretty much on top. 

Sorry, but she is here to stay for about a decade or so.

First debut album #1?? Havana is also a huge WW hit after months of its release. Arguably one of the biggest debut for a solo artist this decade. Topping even that of ariana grande. Havana is also a bigger hit than any of arianas singles, and ariana doesn see to be called one hit wonder.. hmmm.

And camila is also like 21... shes starting to song write, play instruments, works on her vocals, can perform like a beast. so yes shes got many many years ahead of her 

DiscoHeaven23
11 minutes ago, Noah said:

I've heard a lot of positive the about "Into It" too. I personally like the song. So yeah she loves control will be a great summer/spring song and then I think Into It should be next. 

Archived