393 members have voted

1. 1. Is Venus overrated or not?

• Yass, it is overrated huntie
    • Nah-ah, Venus snatches my wig sis

Featured Posts

Inferno
Just now, DutchHooker said:

O my god, I live for you already, Wig!

This is indeed the best version! If this was released, ARTPOP would've been a hype sis!! :sis:

Sooo much better and im not even sure why. I just like this bridge better and without all the ad libs lol

its like more 80s or something and less edm-y

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

Overrated? You mean underrated :fthis:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

StarstruckIllusion

I agree. It's so mediocre sigh 

Emigrante

Don't you know what the scorpio stands for? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Don't you know what the scorpio stands for? 

No, I know almost every meaning behind her songs and covers whatever, but never understood the scorpion, so explain? Even if it has some meaning, it's still very weird to the GP.. not that I am the GP, but you know what I mean..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Emigrante
8 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

No, I know almost every meaning behind her songs and covers whatever, but never understood the scorpion, so explain? Even if it has some meaning, it's still very weird to the GP.. not that I am the GP, but you know what I mean..

It's about first rumours about life on planet Venus. Scientists said they saw something similar to the Scorpion on pictures of the surface. I think it's pretty much popular to the world. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Ego Slayer said:

Honey, you’ve got a big storm comin’.gif :madge:

O believe me, it is nothing compared to the 'I am a Republican Monster' thread.. :reductive:
That thread destroyed me as a person

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ego Slayer
10 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

O believe me, it is nothing compared to the 'I am a Republican Monster' thread.. :reductive:
That thread destroyed me as a person

:trollga:

lairofhk

Um, hellll no. It's one of her campiest and most absurd songs, but that's what makes it what it is. And the bridge is legendary tbh. I mean, the whole thing. It's very Gaga. 

This is true. Only some parts are great. The song as a whole is a sonic mess. It's like a potluck of many things which is charming but it looses that same charm because it becomes overkill 

FRANK1991

that picture is Godly and so is the 3 other single art covers

that is all :bye:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

enigmaa

Overrated?? and why the verses ruin the song?? it's very fit and nice tho?!

btw the meaning of the song and why she put scorpion on her face if u still don't understand :toofunny:

Spoiler

The reasons why she put scorpion on her face it's bc she's channeling Marina Abramovic 

gagaabramovicscorpion.jpg

The meaning of the song: "...This song is a hybrid of a couple [of] different things. One of those things is Venus, the goddess of love as, you know, Roman and Greek mythology, and then is also about the planets. So, this song is about faith, but it's also about finding faith in other places, in the beyond, and my experience with love being something that took me up a really long time to find. So it's really psychedelic and it really takes you on a journey (...) This song is really about sex, but it's about sex on the most mythological way."

strut it out, walk a mileđź’«

Smother Em Eh

Yes it's completely overrated on this fan bases part. I only like the chorus and bridge everything else is ehhh...

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Phlop
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

G.U.Y. was quintessential Gaga and was a perfect single choice.

Gypsy is a racial slur and in an era where she was already being dragged to hell it would've just pulled her further down. Its too cheeseball anyway. Its like The Edge of Glorys flaccid little sister.

Venus isn’t quintessential? GUY had odd verses and a weak chorus. The production was it’s only redeeming quality. 

Gypsy is the most radio friendly song on ARTPOP. I don’t like it either, but it would’ve been cute.

BYE

Archived