Do you agree?  

393 members have voted

1. 1. Is Venus overrated or not?

• Yass, it is overrated huntie
    • Nah-ah, Venus snatches my wig sis

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
Just now, corvus albus said:

easily, eventhough i appreciate the raw honesty of sexxx dreams and acknowledge that it's a perfect lowkey banger ... Venus is just too catchy :selena: (i'm sorry)

That's the first I heared from someone that it's catchy, many people call it amazing, but not catchy though.. :interestinga:
I just can't hear any catchy in it

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

I just can't hear any catchy in it

I personally love the bridge and the chorus makes me dance everytime (i'm not in public). But i have to admit that the verses are a bit mediocre. The reason i fell in love with the song was Gagas performance on X-Factor UK. I started appreciating Sexxx dreams just with her Coachella performance (embarassing right?:sharon:)

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I personally love the bridge and the chorus makes me dance everytime (i'm not in public). But i have to admit that the verses are a bit mediocre. The reason i fell in love with the song was Gagas performance on X-Factor UK. I started appreciating Sexxx dreams just with her Coachella performance (embarassing right?:sharon:)

Look, the bridge and the chorus are so good, but the verses are strange and make me want to move on to the next song tbf..

But, how could you not liked XXX Dreams from the start :what:, I liked it since the Itunes festival, which is also my favorite version of it though..

But yeah, everyone has it's own taste

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Jay.P

Have you listened to the stems for the song? Please do if you haven't and appreciate the detail that went into the production. It is mixed and mastered badly on the album (like most of ARTPOP) but from a production perspective it does snatch my wig. :trollga:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

Have you listened to the stems for the song? Please do if you haven't and appreciate the detail that went into the production. It is mixed and mastered badly on the album (like most of ARTPOP) but from a production perspective it does snatch my wig. :trollga:

I have and it's great, but it's mixed so badly...

corvus albus
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

But, how could you not liked XXX Dreams from the start

Sexxx Dreams is not even my weirdest Gaga story. I needed the Superbowl to see any good in Just Dance i hated this song for 8 years and then suddenly i loved it enough to let in my top 10 :ladyhaha:. I'm weird i know

DutchHooker

Sexxx Dreams is not even my weirdest Gaga story. I needed the Superbowl to see any good in Just Dance i hated this song for 8 years and then suddenly i loved it enough to let in my top 10 :ladyhaha:. I'm weird i know

I hated Just Dance until this:

Jay.P
6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I have and it's great, but it's mixed so badly...

I've made my own version from the stems. PM me if you'd like to hear it i'll send it later!

Do you hear that? It's poison.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Jay.P said:

I've made my own version from the stems. PM me if you'd like to hear it i'll send it later!

I did :hor:

DutchHooker
Just now, monster78619 said:

THE DEMOS ARE SO MUCH BETTER I LAAAAHV :wtfga:

Wow it is indeed, it is better, but still not as good as some other songs from ARTPOP though, but definitely better..

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

THE DEMOS ARE SO MUCH BETTER I LAAAAHV :wtfga:

I don't know after hearing the album version for thousands of times the demo just sounds kinda off :neyde:

Luke78619

I don't know after hearing the album version for thousands of times the demo just sounds kinda off :neyde:

All demos seem off at first if they're from a song you listen to on the daily, but the demo had elements or removed elements that I disliked from the original so I loved it right away

except for the bridge.. the bridge should've stayed in the demo :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

All demos seem off at first if they're from a song you listen to on the daily, but the demo had elements or removed elements that I disliked from the original so I loved it right away

except for the bridge.. the bridge should've stayed in the demo :cryga:

Yass, the bridge from the original is quite good..

Archived