celeb

Katy Perry Gives ABC Highest Ratings In 5 Years

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

Honestly viewership is going to drop off. People were probably just curious about the reboot.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:51 AM, OMonster said:

Hey, what website did you find the full episode on? :)

Solar Movies.

remmeber to be quick and close all the pop up ads.

StrawberryBlond

She could be pulling in ratings because she's acting like an obnoxious idiot.

Just watched the footage of her falling on the floor while dancing with a contestant, causing her to expose herself to Lionel and Luke and then proceeded to act like a drunken mess:

And then swooping in to grant a 19 year old boy his first kiss without his consent in a way which was like the female version of every dirty old man in history:

I'm lost for words. I don't know if she was drunk when she fell over because she seemed totally out of it and could barely stand and didn't even seem aware of how to stand properly (I'd also like to know if she really was wearing nothing or it was just extremely scant underwear) or if she was just acting up for the cameras. It doesn't look like she truly fell, I'm sure her feet were completely stable on the ground when she keeled over as if she did it on purpose. And she totally deliberately flung her leg out so she'd be exposed. And as for the kiss, well, if she were a man, this would be a case for national vilification. Not all feminists are hypocrites, most of us hate this behaviour just as much from women as we do men. She's clearly throwing it all at the wall in the hopes of revitilising her career and it's resulting in this awkward display.

Archived