💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Gives ABC Highest Ratings In 5 Years

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/american-idol-ratings-abc-oj-simpson-the-lost-confession-1202723983/#respond

ABC’s revival of “American Idol” was easily the top show of Sunday night according to Nielsen overnight data, even if it did not top Fox’s version of the show.

Airing at 8 p.m. on ABC, “American Idol” drew a 2.3 rating in adults 18-49 ad 10.3 million viewers. For context, the final Fox season premiere of “American Idol” in 2016 drew a 3.0 rating and 10.96 million viewers, meaning the ABC premiere was down approximately 23% in the demo and 6% in total viewers from the last Fox season. However, the ABC premiere is on par with the average ratings of the last Fox season, with the final season’s Wednesday show averaging a 2.3 and 9.4 million viewers and the Thursday show averaging a 2.2 and 9.1 million viewers in Live+Same Day. ABC’s version also helped the network deliver its most-watched Sunday night in over five years.

I expected the show to flop hard tbh. :ladyhaha: 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a non American I actually found a site and watched the Ep.1 online. They are clever hiring Katy. :firega:

It’s actually edited in a way that the show does seem more fast paced. Also there were some fun moments. I enjoyed it overall.

SHALLOW
10 minutes ago, Easy said:

As a non American I actually found a site and watched the Ep.1 online. They are clever hiring Katy. :firega:

It’s actually edited in a way that the show does seem more fast paced. Also there were some fun moments. I enjoyed it overall.

same

sipthistea

And some people say Witness was not the album of the year. 

Guess what. You were wrong :trollga:

applause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gif

DeleteMyAccount

This isn't good. It's normal for ratings to decline right after the premiere. I thought the show was pretty good though. But, I don't think the show will last.

TheCureinMalibu
10 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

And some people say Witness was not the album of the year. 

Guess what. You were wrong :trollga:

applause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gif

Cause it’s not. Only you’re the one who said that.

FalsePromise

It'll just go down staring next week... but i don't care, don't watch it anyway, im kinda tired of all these singing competitions :/

Archived