Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Ed Sheeran be Remembered?...

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
9 hours ago, MonsterDITD said:

James Madison or James Monroe but not as much as Thomas Jefferson or George Washington.

tenor.gif?itemid=5291797

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Gaga’s Britney Spears with talent. We’ll see after she gets her Scream & Shout or Work Bitch

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
21 hours ago, MonsterDITD said:

Ed, The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa will all be forgotten within decades. Gaga will be like the Beethoven of her era. It's when you compare actual talent and temporary success. Gaga has one of the biggest fanbases of any musician, just think, you're on a website that BEARS HER NAME and she has many more. She's infamous and has exhibitions in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but Ed doesn't.

I know that Gaga is talented but Beethoven? The man literally created a system to understand which sound it is from the vibration of the piano wood. He wrote masterpieces while he was deaf.

If you really have to compare her to classical music composers, ones like Haydn are probably more accurate. I just don’t think it’s fair for Beethoven.

rumours
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

I know that Gaga is talented but Beethoven? The man literally created a system to understand which sound it is from the vibration of the piano wood. He wrote masterpieces while he was deaf.

If you really have to compare her to classical music composers, ones like Haydn are probably more accurate. I just don’t think it’s fair for Beethoven.

I honestly think it’s a stretch to compare her to classical music composers in general. :selena:

A Hybrid
25 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I honestly think it’s a stretch to compare her to classical music composers in general. :selena:

True. As much as she tries to be unique, one can still say that Gaga is mainstream and aims for sales and not be wrong. Her compositions don’t show any signs that she’s some kind of genius. But there are some classical music composers that can be compared to her, even if that person isn’t a big one like Haydn. I’m just saying, there is NO WAY that it’s a music god like Beethoven.

edengowon

I was just comparing her in terms of fame in her time, not in terms of talent or work @A Hybrid 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

A Hybrid
3 hours ago, MonsterDITD said:

I was just comparing her in terms of fame in her time, not in terms of talent or work @A Hybrid 

That’s still flawed, even if Gaga is the most famous artist in the world of the 2010s, which she’s probably not, I don’t believe Beethoven was worldwide famous as long as he lived. The conditions were much different and it was impossible to measure fame.

edengowon
33 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

That’s still flawed, even if Gaga is the most famous artist in the world of the 2010s, which she’s probably not, I don’t believe Beethoven was worldwide famous as long as he lived. The conditions were much different and it was impossible to measure fame.

Sorry, I just kind of went off on some kind of odd tangent :tongue: Please ignore my previous comments XD

the artist formerly known as melancholia

TimisaMonster

Nope...very plain and simple 

He really brings NOTHING to the table other than his overrated street guitar music...

:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sales and Legacy do NOT go hand in hand, Gaga has done hundreds of things that have made an impact on society and the industry as a whole, things that go beyond having #1s.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:06 PM, Thorin said:

They will both be remembered, just in a different way,  I think 

This! Enough said.

Chuckles
19 hours ago, Adakam said:

Sales and Legacy do NOT go hand in hand, Gaga has done hundreds of things that have made an impact on society and the industry as a whole, things that go beyond having #1s.

This

Glamourpuss
On 14/03/2018 at 1:23 PM, GagaRhino said:

Sorry, I just kind of went off on some kind of odd tangent :tongue: Please ignore my previous comments XD

I know what you were saying and I agree. She'll be remembered for years to come. When we are long gone she will still be known by the next generations like Beethoven is today. 

Archived