Spock

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Did they sing anything from Everything is Love on Amsterdam night?

No but the stage designer confirmed new songs will be added.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

No but the stage designer confirmed new songs will be added.

Omg Im seeing the show in Berlin and I actually like the current setlist I hope they don't delete the iconic hits (especially Beyonce's) from it.

I want Partition and Bow Down tho, Apesh*t seems cool too but I don't want them to remove current songs just to perform all of Everything is Love.

Haroon

Loved my show last Friday :giveup: I overslept and got there late (planned to get there at 10AM but got there at 1:30PM) but thankfully there weren't that many people queuing for Premium GA (got changed to "Club Carter"). Managed to get front row a bit to the left because I was mainly there for Beyonce but I did enjoy Jay-Z's parts :yay: It was like a mashup of Formation and Coachella and Jay-Z on top :laughga: 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Loved my show last Friday :giveup: I overslept and got there late (planned to get there at 10AM but got there at 1:30PM) but thankfully there weren't that many people queuing for Premium GA (got changed to "Club Carter"). Managed to get front row a bit to the left because I was mainly there for Beyonce but I did enjoy Jay-Z's parts :yay: It was like a mashup of Formation and Coachella and Jay-Z on top :laughga: 

Are you seeing the Man of the Woods Tour in London? Justin will be there soon.

My show is not until October, soooo far from now! Oh well luckily I have Dua Lipa coming up in less than two weeks 

Haroon
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I’m tempted :gum: Saw the sign saying he’s performing but I haven’t heard the new album :giveup: Should probably go do that :laughga: 

ModernEcstasy
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

I saw OTR last Friday and am attending JT’s London show on 9th July. 

I hope it’s decent. I feel nothing is going to top Bey & Jay. 

Bradley
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I’m tempted :gum: Saw the sign saying he’s performing but I haven’t heard the new album :giveup: Should probably go do that :laughga: 

He actually performed a lot of his old hits and materials included from the new album weren't too many.

The lighting and stage are pretty good as well (in my opinion) so I'd encourage you to go. I mean it's not as extravagant as The 20/20 Experience World Tour but it's good enough for me. I'm actually more excited for Justin than for Beyonce and Jay-Z I don't know why.

4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I saw OTR last Friday and am attending JT’s London show on 9th July. 

I hope it’s decent. I feel nothing is going to top Bey & Jay. 

I'm seeing Beyonce and Jay-Z in Berlin and Justin Timberlake on the same date as yours in London, and I don't know what to expect from Beyonce's show. I've seen the stage and I know how the setlist goes but I just don't know how it's gonna be like being there. I hope I enjoy Beyonce and Jay-Z's show as much as you did though, but at this point it seems Justin will entertain more.

Archived