Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joseph Kahn shooting I Did Something Bad Video

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

from March 4.

As you may know, the song is already serviced to Netherland radios, so it's the most possible next single.

VOLANTIS

Oooh something Biblical? Right before Easter? Judas is shaking? Holy Water has been spilled? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Eddie

Please stop :selena: I don't hate you Joseph, I hate your recent videos :awkney: 

giphy.gif

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Green Detox
Just now, Eddie said:

Please stop :selena: I don't hate you Joseph, I hate your recent videos :awkney: 

P.s. I'm a swiftie and i am DONE with him:trollga: ify

His videos are generally great to good with the exceptions of End Game & Ready For It which were both horrible so I am excited and looking forward to it. 

12 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Oooh something Biblical? Right before Easter? Judas is shaking? Holy Water has been spilled? 

It does look like "the final meal" BUT it could very well be about witch hunts set in the medieval times and this could be a medieval dining table set / prop for the MV. I picture the video having Taylor as a witch running away from the villagers & kings knight hunting her to burn her to the stake or something like that! (especially since the song mentions witches & the entire concept of the song being about the media's obsession with destroying celebs / media witch hunts). 

DiscoHeaven23

Kinda sad if you look at his music videography, he used to shoot videos for tons of different artists and in the last 4 years, he's literally become Taylor's personal video maker 

ryanripley

GET A DIFFERENT DIRECTOR

DELICATE DESERVED BETTER :grr:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mirages
40 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Kinda sad if you look at his music videography, he used to shoot good videos for tons of different artists and in the last 4 years, he's literally become Taylor's personal video maker 

Fixed :selena:

It really is sad, his music videos used to be real good and then ready for it and end game happened

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Quartz
1 hour ago, dit said:

It does look like "the final meal" BUT it could very well be about witch hunts set in the medieval times and this could be a medieval dining table set / prop for the MV. I picture the video having Taylor as a witch running away from the villagers & kings knight hunting her to burn her to the stake or something like that! (especially since the song mentions witches & the entire concept of the song being about the media's obsession with destroying celebs / media witch hunts). 

Stop making me hard :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived