Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a close encounter with an artist?

saispas

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

I saw cupcakke at this extremely small concert she kept a few months back. I was right infront of the stage, inches away from her.

she looked into my camera and sang to me several times. She also licked a balloon and rubbed it on her crotch and then gave it to me :diane:

• 4 months later...
Lindomar Junior

i met alaska in the walk of fame weeks befoure the all stars 2 was recorded! ❤️ 

She replied me in twitter one day before! ❤️ 

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! ❤️

Gladys622

I met Tyler Joseph from twenty one pilots at a movie theater once:messga: I guess he was just hanging around?? I live near Columbus so I guess he was just stopping by idk I just went to go see Star Wars with my brother. He was so nice but you could tell he was tired of meeting rabid fans :messga:

boom boom cherry

nativenewyorker

I’ve met Gaga twice in New York, once outside of her apartment and again outside of Roseland. She was so sweet and happy and smelled amazing lol. I also met Marina outside of a venue before she got on her bus and got to tell her how much I enjoyed the show. My friend gave her an old Playboy and she loved it. Other than that I’ve only met Vanessa Hudgens when I was like 11 and I’ve talked to the band Cults after their show. 

KatieJudasGaga4

I met Gaga at the BTWB on January 20 at the Staples Center, since it was my birthday and I went backstage to meet her lol.

Oriane

The biggest encounter I had with a celebrity was when I was a child. It was a comedian from my country, we were eating in a restaurant with my family and he was there.

Naturally everyone wanted a picture with him so when he was done eating, he did that. My cousin, who was older than me, took a picture with him and my family told me I should go and get a picture too, but I was scared, I didn't even know what that guy was :cryga:

So here I am, years later, knowing I missed a pic opportunity with a celebrity. Not that I like him anyway so I don't care.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ziggy

Yeah actually lol Met ScarJo on the street but NEARLY believed it wasn’t her for a second while I was backpacking in London (this was while they were filming AoU, I believe) and my bf introduced me to Taylor Kinney and his gf at a New Year’s party (they’re friends so I’ve hung out with him since as well). Beyond that the actual near encounter was Whoopie in LA. AND I STILL KICK MYSELF OVER IT because who else looks like Whoopie Goldberg?? And paparazzi almost knocked me down a flight of stairs at Heathrow trying to get to Rita Ora quickly so I’ve held out an irrational and mildly comical hatred of her since.

And I saw Troye Sivan at LAX and we mad eye contact, gave a cordial smile and left it at that so idk where that falls on the encounter spectrum.

Bolkins

I met Katy Perry backstage at a music festival once, around the time she used to wear lots of cherry themed outfits. My friend has the audicity to say to her “do you want to kiss a girl a really like it?” :ohwell:

Archived