💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a close encounter with an artist?

saispas

Featured Posts

PartySick

I met Corbin Bleu once...with my grandma...who kept trying to touch him :poot: and it was right around the time High School Musical came out.

I also met a few WWE wrestlers when I went to Wrestlemania as a kid. Triple H, RVD, Big Show...and I forget who else :hmm:

I've also been less than 20 feet away from Gaga but that was at a concert so I'm not sure if it counts :selena:

🖤

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

The title makes an 'artist' sound like some sort of cryptid or alien :sweat:

But I've never come across any artist by accident. Well maybe except for that time I was in the car when my dad nearly ran over a comedian :toofunny: 

HausofGabo

I was waiting for Halsey at the airport when she came for Lollapalooza Chile, and I met Zedd instead :emma:

Nobody recognized him with sunglasses,  he said Hi and was really nice. 

I have also met Fall out boy, Imagine dragons, Adam Levine, Ed Sheeran and The Wanted.

Dunk96

I've had several celebrity experiences. I met Vanessa Carlton at a local radio event a long time ago and she kissed the back of my head in the middle of a hug (she was the nicest person). I also met Orianthi (MJ's guitarist for This Is It and the singer of the song "According To You"),Plain White T's,and several others (I could probably do an entire thread just on celebrities I've met lol even if they're not crazy relevant). I also went to the Billboard Music Awards back in 2006 and Rihanna and Nelly Furtado both waved at me from where I was sitting which was incredible. I've also met Derrick Barry & Coco Montrese twice (once at Vegas Pride 2016 and again after Janet's State Of The World concert in Vegas) I haven't met a celebrity in a very long time though but I hope to meet more soon,including my idols Janet & Gaga.

pink sushi
1 hour ago, saispas said:

In mid 2015, I was at DFW (dallas) airport picking my mom up after she went to visit family outside the country. So i was at the international arrivals and i see a woman who looked A LOT like marina and the diamonds. She was wearing like a white pantsuit but it was a lewk. So i couldnt decide if it was or wasnt her until she walked past me and made her way towards the exit. by the time i finally understood what happened, she had already gotten on a black suv and was basically gone. I comforted myself by thinking like "oh it wasn't her" BUT THE NEXT DAY matd! posts a photo on instagram where she was recording Lakewood Studio ( a local studio) and then on saturday she had a suprise concert at a local bar:giveup: worst part is that it was 18+ and i wasnt even 15 yet:toofunny: so yeah that's basically how i almost met marina and the diamonds then went into denial only for her to totally prove to me that i had, in fact missed her

has something similar ever happened to any of you?

I would have jumped off a bridge. :air: 

saispas
4 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

I would have jumped off a bridge. :air: 

sis, i nearly did :duck:

Interlude

I almost met Marina but was queueing at the wrong door with people and a crazy girl screamed at her so intensely it shook everyone and she definitely wouldn't come over for pics after that. Gaga also picked two people in front of me for backstage and my entire soul shattered in that moment :laughga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

LaLuna

I've met Nightwish twice at meet and greets, and I saw many local celebrities when I lived in Montreal. 

Haven't met any huge celebrity though, I was hoping to see famous people when I went to NYC but nope :ladyhaha:

I’ve met lots of irrelevant and has-beens lol :laughga: 

most relevent were probably A-Teens (Swedish pop group from the early 00, my first celeb experience), Cher Lloyd, Andy Grammar, Ed Sheeran, and thee one and only Julie Andrews. Oh and I almost ran into Kerli (singer from Estonia) in Seattle before her show on the street, and met her again later that night 

3 hours ago, John Wayne said:

When I was really young I got on stage wtih this Croatian pop star, Severina. She was my fave at the time, security let me through, I gave her a rose and she kissed me on the cheek. It was the sweetest thing ever!

But she’s local so idk if that counts :laughga:

Severina like Eurovision Severina from 2006?! 

Dainius Rutkowski
4 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

I was waiting for Halsey at the airport when she came for Lollapalooza Chile, and I met Zedd instead :emma:

Nobody recognized him with sunglasses,  he said Hi and was really nice. 

I have also met Fall out boy, Imagine dragons, Adam Levine, Ed Sheeran and The Wanted.

I’m so sorry that you had to experience such a horror story meeting the ginger devil itself 

John Wayne
4 hours ago, SDG91 said:

Severina like Eurovision Severina from 2006?! 

Yes, exactly!

5 hours ago, John Wayne said:

Yes, exactly!

OMG that's awesome! When my sister and I were younger we LOVED Moja Stikla haha

Archived