Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a close encounter with an artist?

saispas

Featured Posts

saispas

In mid 2015, I was at DFW (dallas) airport picking my mom up after she went to visit family outside the country. So i was at the international arrivals and i see a woman who looked A LOT like marina and the diamonds. She was wearing like a white pantsuit but it was a lewk. So i couldnt decide if it was or wasnt her until she walked past me and made her way towards the exit. by the time i finally understood what happened, she had already gotten on a black suv and was basically gone. I comforted myself by thinking like "oh it wasn't her" BUT THE NEXT DAY matd! posts a photo on instagram where she was recording Lakewood Studio ( a local studio) and then on saturday she had a suprise concert at a local bar:giveup: worst part is that it was 18+ and i wasnt even 15 yet:toofunny: so yeah that's basically how i almost met marina and the diamonds then went into denial only for her to totally prove to me that i had, in fact missed her

has something similar ever happened to any of you?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PepsiCola

I passed Gordon Ramsay in a car, at the end of his show where he walks off into the distance. mess.

actsleazy

i met miranda sings when i was like 12 :poot:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Met Brooke Candy and Jack Antonoff 

on Tuesday I meet Cupcakke

Brooke and Jack are so nice and sweet i miss them

saispas
Just now, actsleazy said:

i met miranda sings when i was like 12 :poot:

miranda sings had a show on netflix, gaga had a documentary on netflix, you basically met gaga:trollga:

Retron

When I was a kid, I threw out the first pitch at a charity baseball game in the Tampa Bay area. Brian Johnson of AC/DC was the guest of honor, and he complemented my pitch. :rockstar:

John Wayne

When I was really young I got on stage wtih this Croatian pop star, Severina. She was my fave at the time, security let me through, I gave her a rose and she kissed me on the cheek. It was the sweetest thing ever!

But she’s local so idk if that counts :laughga:

saispas
1 minute ago, BGY309 said:

Met Brooke Candy and Jack Antonoff 

on Tuesday I meet Cupcakke

Brooke and Jack are so nice and sweet i miss them

is cupcakke not nice?:derpga:

SevenWonder

I grew up in LA. I have dozens of stories. I told you all before that my partner lives a few doors down from Gaga!! She moved into the old Frank Zappa house. She's been doing massive renovations on it. Haven't seen her yet, but I will soon enough.

Decodekid

idk if athletes count as artists but i met Rafael Nadal, i also saw Glenn Close on the streets once 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Computer

I saw my town's mayor from my car and I waved.  He waved back!

I was once across the arena from Lady Gaga!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

KURUSHITOVSKA

With Gaga last january bitches, i'm gonna post about my whole Joanne experience soon, i have been through the hardest times lately.

I've also met Kate Ryan, Barei, etc

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

weed

I walked by Miranda Cosgrove once lmao but then I turned to look back and she turned to look back and she looked mad so I didn’t approach ha 

I met Uzo Adube at my school bc she was promoting Hillary

I ran into Vinny from Jersey Shore at a bar in nyc once lmao as well as Hari Nef, Amanda Lepore, drag queens, people off Big Brother, and other non-important but cool to see them irl people lol

Haroon

My friend and I were bar hopping in Soho and my friend saw and recognised Paloma Faith when we were walking to the next place and was fanning out and asked her if we could get a picture with her and she said no :toofunny: I think she said she was busy with work or filming something or doing something, I can’t remember :emma: 

Raymonster Germanotta

I was close to Kanye West around 2007 he was in snow mass but at that time I really didn’t like his music (still don’t that much) but I didn’t ask for a pic or nothing it was just a meh moment 🤷🏽‍♂️

Archived