💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lorde Is Overrated

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Computer
22 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Um what the hell is that display pic????

giphy.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TinyRick

I personally don't understand her appeal at all and I'm not alone. It's painful to watch her live. I can't. 

Computer
8 minutes ago, TinyRick said:

I personally don't understand her appeal at all and I'm not alone. It's painful to watch her live. I can't. 

I thought you meant it's painful to watch her live, like to live her life, and you wanted her dead instead I was like WOW :smh:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Princess Stache
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

but there are way more interesting alternative artists out there.

If you're gonna make such bold claims you should at least give some examples.

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i refuse to accept this opinion from someone who says Witness is the album of the year

Get them :air:

TheWitness
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i refuse to accept this opinion from someone who says Witness is the album of the year

What did you say about me :stalkga:

Host Of Lyricasism

Glamourpuss

She is certainly not overrated. Her music is special compared to what's in the charts today. The lyrics have thought put in to them. If anything I think she's underrated. 

1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

But Witness is more interesting than Melodrama.

Katy explored themes like power, sexual liberation, independence, political issues, love, self esteem, among others. The only thing Lorde sings about is drugs, love and traffic jams. 

It doesn't really matter how many things she explored if the songs were crap. Even if Lorde wrote about the same topic for the whole album, the songwriting, melody, song structure, etc are all superior. Hell even her vocals are more pleasant to listen to despite being limited.

sipthistea
14 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

It doesn't really matter how many things she explored if the songs were crap. Even if Lorde wrote about the same topic for the whole album, the songwriting, melody, song structure, etc are all superior. Hell even her vocals are more pleasant to listen to despite being limited.

delulu

weed
2 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

She's not that great of a singer or performer, but she is very good at writing and producing

A reverse Beyoncwhólian expedition

DrKindnessKunt1999

If the title of the thread was "Dua Lipa is overrated" then the site would burst into flames.

Inb4 "Lady Gaga is overrated." 

Archived