Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Celebrates Telephone MV Turning 8!

John Wayne

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's not what messy means :poot: 

and i mean my comments in this thread, Telephone is purposely messy and it is full of too many ideas as gaga said herself

Well yes that is what messy meansm it means something untidy chaotic random confusing and hard to deal with. And if we went by everything Gaga said we'd all still be waiting for ARTPOP act II

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

Well yes that is what messy meansm it means something untidy chaotic random confusing and hard to deal with. And if we went by everything Gaga said we'd all still be waiting for ARTPOP act II

TEOG isn't untidy and chaotic, it's simple and ambient and upbeat

Telephone is chaotic, comedic, wacky and campy aka messy but messy doesn't equate to bad lol

and are we not still waiting for Act II?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HairBow

From the Paparazzi era to the Telephone era ... This was the greatest time period to be a Lady Gaga fan.  I'll never forget it.

I LOVE the Telephone music video, btw. It's one of my favorites.  It's so much fun.

Bloodyjack
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

Telephone is chaotic, comedic, wacky and campy aka messy but messy doesn't equate to bad lol

**In your opinion

Pretty much any other Gaga fan will tell you that TEOG is just a broken down shell of a scrapped concept

ryanripley
27 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

**In your opinion

Pretty much any other Gaga fan will tell you that TEOG is just a broken down shell of a scrapped concept

...what i said was fact lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Inferno
9 hours ago, ryanripley said:

I agree. I don't necessarily think TEOG is her best video but I think its a lot better than people seem to give it credit for. Her pounding choreo was strong enough to convey the energy of the track and its buildup. I think it was a refreshing contrast to every other BTW-era concept that included everything under the kitchen sink.

Archived