đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vote Gaga/Our Fandom for 'Best Fans'

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

We're nominated on Capital FM's annual Best Fans Award. To vote for Gaga. Tweet #GagaBestFans on twitter, retweets are also counted. If you remember, we'd won this contest last 2015. So keep on voting so we can reclaim our throne:firega:

VOTE RIGHT HERE👇

http://www.capitalfm.com/best-fans/vote-2018/

best-fans-2018-lady-gaga-1520505536-cust

Green Detox

As of now. We reached 5,220 tweets for the last hour. Whilst our biggest competition which are the Directioners (who won the award for the past 2 years) have reached 1,980 tweets for the last hour also. So i think it's safe to say we're leading.:staymad: Keep it up.:sis:

TheSlash

I don't have Twitter :interestinga: :cryga: . But great to see we're leading :firega: 

Ew, David!

Red Velvet

Are you sure we are the best fans while we are constantly conplaning about LG6 whule Gaga is in pain and cannot even release or do promonright now with fibro? :neyde:

Jk, happy to see we are leading

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

1 hour ago, Piece of Me said:

Are you sure we are the best fans while we are constantly conplaning about LG6 whule Gaga is in pain and cannot even release or do promonright now with fibro? :neyde:

Jk, happy to see we are leading

Quantity not quality :trollga:

Green Detox
1 hour ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Quantity not quality :trollga:

Our "bling not the music":tony:

Lextyr97

Um we don't deserve that title. Some of y'all hate on Gaga every chance you get. **** that

Archived