I'm still waiting for The Cure video tho, everything is fine

XYmVcF1.gif

Girl I'm still looking for the Do What Ü Want video

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I honestly start to wonder if they plan it to be released everywhere...

I just hope it won't be only released in big cities, because going to Paris just to see a movie, no way...

I hope it's released anywhere period. Hope it isn't shelved, I'd even be grateful for a Netflix Original or straight to dvd release :ladyhaha:

Levine
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

You know it's not an album promo, movies promo often start at least one year before the release date...

For the moment apart fans nobody knows about this movie.

You're talking about colossal movies. Avengers, Thor and so on.

There is no way that a movie like ASIB gets a promo 7-8 months its release. 

thopekas

Everyone just get your s$it together! 

Its really too early to have a trailer on any promo for ASIB.Even La la land got a trailer in August and the premiere was in December,so the trailer released 5 months before the movie.We are 8months ahead of ASIB Premiere,so wait!

Also who said that musical romantic movies are also expensive with high budget? La la land's budget was only 30 millions,Pitch Perfect's 17 millions,Mamma Mia's 50 millions. 

Only movies with special effects and CGI like superhero movies require big budgets ,like Avengers who cost 200-400 Million dollars. And only these kind of movies have trailers long before the release dates and huge promo.

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

As a french hunty im scared it won t come to the cinemas here (for some reason) :derpga:

Same, I guess it's all going to depends on the movies' power to sell tickets and selling out rooms

boyerased

Stop. 

The only thing that could cancel this movie is Bradley or Gaga being involved in a huge scandal. This is not a music release where they could cancel and redo it anytime. Studios have tight lineup schedules and not even Gaga’s “artistic difference” attitude could cancel it. It’s all done. Trailer will come around 5 months before the premiere. She’s in the movie but this is not her movie. She gets paid and they could do whatever they want with it, and it’s probably profiting from the investment.

Inferno

Its not out till what the fall? Why would they be hyping it in march? Its not a blockbuster film that requires a teaser trailer lol

ProdigyARTPOP

The movie cost like 8 million to make I believe. Movies don’t get cancelled. :ladyhaha:

Who let all these newbies in :saladga:

Hola Soraya
23 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellations :wtfga:

Akyrophobia. :selena: 

Ακυροφοβία. :cryga:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Sneaky Oliver
7 minutes ago, Hola Soraya said:

Akyrophobia. :selena: 

Ακυροφοβία. :cryga:

Do you mean it already exists? Or did you just create it? :duck:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Hola Soraya
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Do you mean it already exists? Or did you just create it? :duck:

It doesn't. I just combined the Greek word meaning invalid/cancelled and phobia. :)

giphy.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived