💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB cancelled ?

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Itll come out but even at the later date against Venom,  Venom's teaser trailer came out 7 months ago and that needs lots of CGI ect. 

it looks like its collecting dust on a shelf. Theres no hype and thats not a good sign. As long as we get to see it, I dont care. 

Is there hype for other drama/musicals that have a late 2018 release date?

Did the stars of those movies go on Ellen and do an interview with EW?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Itll come out but even at the later date against Venom,  Venom's teaser trailer came out 7 months ago and that needs lots of CGI ect. 

it looks like its collecting dust on a shelf. Theres no hype and thats not a good sign. As long as we get to see it, I dont care. 

thats cus any hype now will die out by october, this isn't a big name movie that will be remembered in october if they started now

even i, someone who doesn't give 2 sh*ts about super hero movies knows what vemon is so you can't really compare the promotional cycle of the 2

they'll build hype but right now it's pointless, we've had a couple of celebrities start talking about it and websites making predictions but if nothing happens by july then be worried :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyVida
2 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

Promo starts in spring, and it’s rumoured to start April 6th.

receipts?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Thrasher

It won’t be cancelled, maybe delayed again if they have some issues, but i don’t see it as a blockbuster movie and i imagine neither the critics nor the general public will see it like that, especially considering the competition.  

And since most of us assume LG6 will be released this year, it would be obvious that Gaga herself and her team would care more about its release than the movie release, which will probably get a couple of interviews and premieres and that’s all. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

PunkTheFunk

I look away for 2 seconds and you guys have already cancelled an entire movie that hasn't even come out yet 

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

Zilla

They wouldn't cancel a movie of this caliber. You've got all these people in on it, major movie companies.... it's not cancelled. We still got 8 months to go! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Green Eyes

Y'all are paranoid idiots I swear. They don't just 'cancel' movies like this for no reason lmfao. This ain't a Iggy Azalea album. The movie is FINISHED! If they aren't happy with it, expect a limited release, but no way is it getting cancelled. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

the title for this thread almost made me spit out my vanilla coke.

congratulations funniest most hysterical title evah

6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

lol why would they cancel it? think about it for a second

and this response made me laugh harder thank you

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Ronk
5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

omg they have it ready :gum:

Who's on your profile pic?

I live outside the space time continuum.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Who's on your profile pic?

Cheryl Tunt from the comedy show Archer :happy: it's hilarious and clever but pretty offensive :sweat:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ronk
Just now, ryanripley said:

Cheryl Tunt from the comedy show Archer :happy: it's hilarious and clever but pretty offensive :sweat:

Thanks.  Never saw the show.   Just checked ... I don't receive that channel.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Economy
6 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellations :wtfga:

For good reasons tho :air:

Archived