Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB cancelled ?

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

MoonIsRising

Where is the promo for the movie ? Where is the trailer ? Am I the only one who is afraid ? 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

You're not the only one sis

There is one good thing about it when it happens, maybe she will release LG6 sooner because of the cancellation :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

I'm still waiting for The Cure video tho, everything is fine

XYmVcF1.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, ARTnFAME said:

I'm still waiting for The Cure video tho, everything is fine

XYmVcF1.gif

Omg me too, did you also scanned twitter with "The cure music video" in the hope there were some snippets, the only thing I could find were memes about the fact that she would never release it :cryga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ryusei

I said it a million times but I'm still not convinced that this movie actually exists :oprah: 

Musery

TheSlash

ASIB is gonna be released in October. I don't expect promo 'til end of summer :laughga: :derpga:

Ew, David!

Sneaky Oliver

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellations :wtfga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DeleteMyAccount

The movie isn’t coming out until like October. 

Avengers: IW, aka one of the biggest movies ever, got its first trailer within 5-6 months of release. The real promo for the movie has only recently kicked off too. ASIB won’t get promo until the summer at best imo. Let’s all chill. This isn’t going to be a huge budget blockbuster, folks. They aren’t going to start promo before all the big summer movies come out...

Mirages

It's not they are going to promo it during the awards season so it could pick up nominations. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Phaye Monster

Promo starts in spring, and it’s rumoured to start April 6th. 

WB wouldn’t cancel a big movie, it’d make them lose a lot of money. 

We have nothing to worry about... for now

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

weed

I’m only shook there’s no poster or any official page or anything 

trailer I can see coming later but literally nothing... it’s not like a Gaga album for fans where you can hype too early lol movies start hype so in advance sometimes, it’s a lil weird to see nothing yet 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Little monsters have developed a new kind of fobia: the fear of cancellations :wtfga:

LG5 and ARTPOP Act II are shaking!

Spoiler

The original RedOne LG5

I think they will release the trailer around May-June-July :) 

because i guess there will be music in it from the soundtrack and they don't want to release it early or idk :cryga:

2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Omg me too, did you also scanned twitter with "The cure music video" in the hope there were some snippets, the only thing I could find were memes about the fact that she would never release it :cryga:

No, but I'm impressed by your optimism:ladyhaha:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

ryanripley

lol why would they cancel it? think about it for a second

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived