💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All pop/mainstream sounds the same

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I feel like today's pop singers/mainstream artists sound the same. They all feel very interchangable. Obviously I am exaggerating a bit here as everyone actually has a different voice and there are a few exceptions. But they all really do FEEL the same thanks to the way they sing, similar tones, and similar generic music. You could interchange Dua Lipa with Halsey and Bebe Rexha,  or Shawn Mendez with Niall and Troy Sivan and the GP would not notice. We are in one of those periods of music were we are in need of a new musical revolution because everyone is stuck doing the same things. I mean, even many rappers sound the same, and the only things saving some of these are creative themes and edgier music. To bring this point home, just go to the new music playlists on Spotify and it often feels like are listening to a playlist of a specific genre.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monster4life231

YES I totally agree. There’s only a few that actually have unique voices and can be differentiated. But most are just your average radio singers, not actual musicians with musical talents.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Blond

IKR!

Many young artists sound alike because they copy the legends and their hits such as Madonna with her Express Yourself.Unbelievable :saladga: It is disgusting :interestinga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

ryanripley

i'd love to do a quiz where i have to listen to snippets of these people's music to try and recognise their voice

i'd for sure be able to recognise halsey and dua, idk about camila or bebe or whoever else

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Taide
8 minutes ago, Blond said:

IKR!

Many young artists sound alike because they copy the legends and their hits such as Madonna with her Express Yourself.Unbelievable :saladga: It is disgusting :interestinga:

deleTe your acc :triggered:

adamsenigma

Honestly it depends on how your ears are working. I can tell the differences between all of them. 

The Child

It’s 2018, just be patient, every 10 years we have a musical revolution.

1998= Britney

2008= Gaga

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Blond
Just now, Taide said:

deleTe your acc :triggered:

Of all flavours and you decide to be salty :madge:

When Gaga created this world she also invented something called sarcasm:hor:

Prada
6 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

1998= Britney

2008= Gaga

OMG...

Yes. Another queen to devote my existence is on the way. :) I dont know why but this made me happy

Blond
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

1998= Britney

2008= Gaga

Madonna? :giggle:

River

Like every guy who's name is John :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Monster7
6 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

OMG...

Yes. Another queen to devote my existence is on the way. :) I dont know why but this made me happy

Camila Cabello just released her debut album:trollga:

ZephyrInTheSky
9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

1998= Britney

2008= Gaga

Shes here. :triggered: Gaga has retired.

I feel like the only interesting pop star we have right now is Dua Lipa. Then again i dont really know whos out there right now...

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived