Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbra Streisand cloned her dog TWICE

sipthistea

Featured Posts

hoebitch11
25 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

I think itā€™s kinda scary that we can clone things.Ā :sweat:

with over 7 billion people on the planet, and more dead, it's more than likely that there are very similar looking people walking around. at least, for some of their life time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy

Barbra cloning her dog twice is the levelof extra IĀ aspire to be in my lifeĀ 

:queenga:

5 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

nature itself... provides diseases... to kill us... which we gradually become immune to? So leik... It's nothing new tbh.

I love that she has cloned her dogs i want them to poop everywhere and be happy.

Ā 

What if itā€™s not a disease. Maybe a faulty clone process so one of the dogs have a bad heart or something. So that dog will suffer its whole life having a faulty heart. Thatā€™s what I meant.Ā 

You donā€™t always clone animals for a reason. If not why donā€™t they clone MJ or Gandhi.

we basically share the same idea, we want the dogs to be happy just like all the other dogs. Iā€™m just scaredĀ this man-made dog canā€™t be as happy if not cloned properlyĀ 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Easy said:

What if itā€™s not a disease. Maybe a faulty clone process so one of the dogs have a bad heart or something. So that dog will suffer its whole life having a faulty heart. Thatā€™s what I meant.Ā 

You donā€™t always clone animals for a reason. If not why donā€™t they clone MJ or Gandhi.

they'll probably have it put down and why would they clone MJ and Gandhi? :poot:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Nicogly
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they'll probably have it put down and why would they clone MJ and Gandhi? :poot:Ā 

for the GUY music videoo duhhh

Rock On and A Last One For the Road šŸš¬

LadyLuca

I think this is egoistic. Cloning is not fully discoverd by science. Most of the clones have health issues like bigger organs. I think they are unalbe to reproduce aswell. Some even say that the act of creation will have infulence for them.

-from what Ive learned atĀ  school

Ā 

There are plenty of animals who need to be adopted. Human science is just fuked up sometimes.... Imagine what we could do. Clone Organs for example....maaaan. But nope. The human is only thinking bout himself and creates cute dogs like pugs who eventually suffer because of their genes and mutations. GREAT

littlepotter

i don't know why yall think your opinion matters it's literally none of your business

chaeri pls

Sneaky Oliver

But the new dogs were born from another dog or ? Sorry I donā€™t know what to thinkĀ :oprah:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

hoebitch11
59 minutes ago, Easy said:

we basically share the same idea, we want the dogs to be happy just like all the other dogs. Iā€™m just scaredĀ this man-made dog canā€™t be as happy if not cloned properlyĀ 

Well if you cloned MJ or Gandhi it would be the same with the dog, a look-a-like, but not the same personality. So it's kinda pointless.

Whether or not the heart is "good" or "bad" is sort of subjective though, isn't it? A healthy heart is one that doesn't fail, resulting in death. That's assuming the goal is to live long. :/

Edonis
1 hour ago, Easy said:

The technology isnā€™t available for that and the most influential people responsible for most cloning and stem cell research have absolutely no interest doing entire human beingsĀ :laughga:Ā organs yes, people? Lol no.Ā 

Diamonster

Did she expect them to hold memories and behave exactly like her dog? They're new puppies, just with the same dna of her dog... they just look like the last one, and will live less because they are born already aged in a way,Ā why not adopt

Thomas P

Theyā€™re just gonna look the same, but the personality traits (which Iā€™m guessing are what she wanted out of this) arenā€™t gonna be passed down the way she thinks. She could very well have a dog that looks the exact same as her dog, but behaves completely different (which IMO is much worse).Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

It really isnā€™t if you understand how cloning actually works thoughĀ :laughga:Ā itā€™s not as wild as people think it is, and @sipthisteaĀ there are actual limits in most countries, so Iā€™m assuming she had this done in some sketchy place (or company). Considering how much good cloning has done in the realm of medicine and biotechnology, I wouldnā€™t try to detract from the benefits and overall good that field of science has producedĀ (not saying that you are, just a general statement).Ā 

As for Miss Streisand...

Cloning your dead pets is honestly the dumbest thing imo. Personality is not fully determined by genetics, so of course the dog is going to have completely behavioral patterns. Itā€™s a waste of money and time and really she couldā€™ve looked into adopting other dogs from shelters, etc. instead of wasting perfectly good lab resources for something that is completely unnecessary but oh well.Ā :spin:

This is my point. I agree with the use ofĀ  cloning for research and development in areas like medicine and technology. It's something benefical. Science and genetic engineering should be used to help humanity and the environment.Ā 

But why cloning a dog just because a wealthy person misses it so much and she can afford it ? It's not even the same one she lost, it's a replica with the same characteristics. It's psychotic. These are the limits I'm talking aboutĀ :laughga:

sipthistea
1 hour ago, hoebitch11 said:

Well if you cloned MJ or Gandhi it would be the same with the dog, a look-a-like, but not the same personality. So it's kinda pointless.

Tell that to GagaĀ :laughga:

0325-lady-gaga-2.jpg

Edonis
12 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is my point. I agree with the use ofĀ  cloning for research and development in areas like medicine and technology. It's something benefical. Science and genetic engineering should be used to help humanity and the environment.Ā 

But why cloning a dog just because a wealthy person misses it so much and she can afford it ? It's not even the same one she lost, it's a replica with the same characteristics. It's psychotic. These are the limits I'm talking aboutĀ :laughga:

Ohhhhh I thought you were implying that the field itself is out of control or something :laughga: My apologies :hug:

Archived